Loudest Exhaust

HinsdaleWhat

at this one redneck mudfest i go too no one runs mufflers on the 4 strokes. even the trucks, swamp buggies etc, no mufflers.

so i thought i would be all redneck and remove the mufflers on my t5's. holy shit was that loud. then i revvved it in neutral it made my brain itch through my ear drums. so i had to wear a helmet just for the sound. before that i had never expierenced sound that actually hurt.

but you wouldnt believe how many thumbs up i got. it seems like with rednecks, the louder the better. whatever if it makes em happy i dont mind rocking the loud pipes.

at this one redneck mudfest i go too no one runs mufflers on the 4 strokes. even the trucks, swamp buggies etc, no mufflers.

so i thought i would be all redneck and remove the mufflers on my t5's. holy shit was that loud. then i revvved it in neutral it made my brain itch through my ear drums. so i had to wear a helmet just for the sound. before that i had never expierenced sound that actually hurt.

but you wouldnt believe how many thumbs up i got. it seems like with rednecks, the louder the better. whatever if it makes em happy i dont mind rocking the loud pipes.

Yeah, that sounds about right for "redneck" gatherings along with:

summer teeth ( summer on top and summer on bottom )

huge beer bellies

super mullets and or skullets

lots of "Yee Hawww-ing"

bra-less chicks with their FUPA's

losts of busch light

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

loud doesnt make hp free flowing exhaust makes hp along with other mods with a obnixious loud exhaus ur jsu gonan piss people off and make them hate quads even more

when you are at mudfest on a BANSHEE you dont care about horsepower. alls you care about is getting from one dry spot to the next and not getting youre 2wd stuck. and doing it as loud as you can. i was 1 of about 5 2 strokes at the whole event. most of them had no mufflers. a very few of the 4 strokes didnt even have headers if you can believe that. yeah it sounds goofy. and if that was anywhere else, a national forest, a mx track, a hare scramble, or my own neighbourhood for example, you can bet my mufflers would never come off.

mudfest is about having a good time. there is no races, no stopwatches. nobody cares how long it takes you to get from point a to point b. all that matters is to go deep and not get stuck.

i got no complaints the whole time about the mufflers. infact, i got loads of complements.

i think when it comes to mudfest, louder is better. yeah we all know pulling the pipes off the back of the expansion chamber reduces power. so what? that doesnt mater. yeah it probably sounds stupid to a lot of you to do that. so what? im ok with it.

when you tooling around in 2nd and 1st gear with a busch lite in yer hand (lolz @ RZBansheeMan) you dont need lots of power. just noise. so i rednecked my banshee up for mudfest. so what.

When you think of a Yamaha Banshee do you honeslty think about a quiet, timid quad.... hell no, you think of fast, loud an screaming 2-stroke. Like with piped Raptor 700's an 450's they are loud, its great when your on a Shee with loud pipes an pull up next to a 4-stroke an when you rev yours they turn an look especially when your pulling away from them an throwing dirt on them in the process. I personally think the idea of taking your silencers off is silly but if csrmel wants to do that let him he has his preference an everyone else has thier own too. I agree though that if your gonna ride public places an dunes an other places where sound laws are enforced find a way to quiet your exhaust system, it just gives hippies another reason to bitch, its enough they did away with the shee here in America.

basically i dont care about any noise laws but i am looking for an in frame pipe and silencer set up, i have procircut pipes but i want something louder and that will perform better, the pipes are beat up and rusted so i was lookin for some new crome, im running pritty much a stock banshee and i do plan on doin some small modifications, so what would anyone recomend?? keepin in mind i love noise

basically i dont care about any noise laws but i am looking for an in frame pipe and silencer set up, i have procircut pipes but i want something louder and that will perform better, the pipes are beat up and rusted so i was lookin for some new crome, im running pritty much a stock banshee and i do plan on doin some small modifications, so what would anyone recomend?? keepin in mind i love noise

I hear it all the time. Thats the loudest Banshee I ever heard. Go with CPI, you wont be dissappointed.

i think i would pick a pipe that best suits my application instead of just buying the one that is the loudest. doesnt make sense to run outframe drag pipes on a stock port trail bike...besides having the loudest pipes will get you noticed. and if youre out trail riding you dont wanna be noticed.

and also is this the best pipe to run on a basically stock banshee??

CPI inframes small bore.

keep in mind that with just basic bolt ons an CPI pipes its all gonna be all mid-range an top-end power no low end what so ever but if thats what you want go for it, they also respond very well to porting so if you get your motor ported later on down the road you will be even more impressed with those pipes, they respond very well.