2008 Banshee

8 grand is fuking retarded!

im not sure if you would be able to bring it from canada to the states and register it.

Either way wouldnt make much sense. they are the same bike as any other 97 to present banshee with differant plastics, just buy those

That price is probably in Canandian dollars................, but those are worth more than U.S. dollars so, yeah that's kind of a rip-off.

Bringing one into the U.S. would not be that big of deal. Registering it might be a challenge though depending on what state you are in. :thumbsup:

That price is probably in Canandian dollars................, but those are worth more than U.S. dollars so, yeah that's kind of a rip-off.

Bringing one into the U.S. would not be that big of deal. Registering it might be a challenge though depending on what state you are in. :thumbsup:

You got that backwards. US dollars are worth more then canandian dollas

yeah, but their money has cool pics of geese and stuff on them, the big giant coins up there will make your pants fall down.

:laugh:

Yea i hardly ever carry change anymore, cause that's exactly it..it gets heavy as fuck,lol. It either goes into my toolbox or my truck...

And im not really sure on the whole American dollar vs Canadian dollar. However the other night at work a fellow from Atlas Van, can't exactly remember their name..but anywho he wanted someone to torque the wheels on the steer axle since he had them changed not to long ago. So I told him I would do it for him, set the torque wrench and took me a whole like minute to torque them, i go to tell him he is good to go, and he hands me an American $10. Sweet, that goes towards our coffee fund at work,lol. Later that week I go to Timmies and get everyone at work a coffee...CDN Funds it was around $8, handed her the American and the price went to $9.60 US Funds...so yea, not sure if that means the US dollar is higher or lower..never been good at that. Just thought you guys would know though...

Dinner

Either way wouldnt make much sense. they are the same bike as any other 97 to present banshee with differant plastics, just buy those

Same as any banshee 02 to present.(added the brake light then) Either way, I wouldnt spend 8 gs for a stock shee even if it was brand new.

Same as any banshee 02 to present.(added the brake light then) Either way, I wouldnt spend 8 gs for a stock shee even if it was brand new.

But it's Canadian..clearly it's more powerful. Even ask Firehead, he knows a lot about Canada :biggrin: