So I blew my motor.

civicfrk1

i was running 280 mains on it.

FMF goldseries fatty with powercore silencers.

Boost Bottle.

Ill be getting K&n filter with no airbox lid.

at sea level.

and ive messed with the air/fuel screw alot. its at 2 1/2 turns out right now.

what clip should I move th needle to? what should the screw be at? what jetting should I be running??

heres what happened to my last motor.

12-01-07_1230.jpg

12-01-07_1229.jpg

so apparently this website sucks for helping people.

so can anyone point me in the direction of a website or forum where people can actually help me.

Id start with what dave88 is set at and turn your air screw to 1 1/2 out from seated, and just have to run it and check your plugs/ do a plug chop on top end. Hope this helps ya out.

so apparently this website sucks for helping people.

so can anyone point me in the direction of a website or forum where people can actually help me.

Man, you're at the best place!!

Get rid of the boost bottle. I've ran a 'shee with Fatty's as rich as 360s (way too rich, but still ran good). I've never seen a piston like that; maybe someone else can explain why it's all smashed at the top at one spot. What did the head look like? How's the rod on that side (lots of play, etc), was the clearance b/t the cylinder wall and piston in spec?

I'm not an expert in this, but there is a lot of help to be found here, versus anywhere else.

Id start with what dave88 is set at and turn your air screw to 1 1/2 out from seated, and just have to run it and check your plugs/ do a plug chop on top end. Hope this helps ya out.

thanks.

anyone wanna point out to me where the clip is???

i took mine apart ,and either

A.) im blind

or

B.) im fuckin retarded.

because i didnt see anything for the needle to go into... haha

Check THIS out. You can look up the parts and see where they are located. If you click on the link, then go to carburetor, you will see that the needle set is item # 23. The pict shows where all the parts go. Also, get a clymers manual. They cover all of the banshee's parts pretty well. Gives step by step instructions for changing every part on the bike.

hell,

i wish freezing here was 55 LOL !

yeah thats the thing about florida.

below 60 degrees and you see people dressed in eskimo jackets lol.

but tis different here. i went to north carolina , and at 32* , i could go outside in my boxers and feel just as cold as id feel at like 60* in florida. i think its something about wind or humidity. lol.

need less to say i did put some clothes on haha.but just a regular hoodie. i always thought id need a winter coat in 32* lol

need less to say i did put some clothes on haha.but just a regular hoodie.

So you just runnin with your hoodie and sum boxers ??

Must still be kinda cold huh ?

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: