Shee upgrades for under 150 bucks?

Jsmbanshee

Might be able to get a set of YFZ450 front shocks on it for that....

Timing plates are cheap

K&N and adaptor plate

Tires?

There's more, I just can't think of any others at the moment

Maybe getting rid of the stock air box and going with some filters with outers? Would that be worth while?

Pod Filters $40 - $70

Timing plate $35

Lighten Flyweel $50

Taper Bore Carbs $90

Shift star Mod $20

Mill Stock head $90 (includes re-chambering)

Eliminate T.O.R.S. $60

Hook orange wire to pos side and black to neg side of coil...FREE

Pod Filters $40 - $70

Timing plate $35

Lighten Flyweel $50

Taper Bore Carbs $90

Shift star Mod $20

Mill Stock head $90 (includes re-chambering)

Eliminate T.O.R.S. $60

Hook orange wire to pos side and black to neg side of coil...FREE

What difference is switching the wires going to make?

Maybe getting rid of the stock air box and going with some filters with outers? Would that be worth while?

I would stay away from pods if your going to be riding in rain or splashing through puddles. You should let your motor breathe a bit more, holes in the lid, or no lid. Going with no lid (especially with a K&N) will require you to richen up your jetting.

What difference is switching the wires going to make?

sometime in the mid ninetys yamaha started hooking the coil wires up backward, DON'T KNOW WHY. But it increases your spark energy a little, You may have to go up one jet size. Did this to my bike, didn't have to rejet but did notice a little better throttle response.

sometime in the mid ninetys yamaha started hooking the coil wires up backward, DON'T KNOW WHY. But it increases your spark energy a little, You may have to go up one jet size. Did this to my bike, didn't have to rejet but did notice a little better throttle response.

what ? who told you that

Hey guy's i have a realatively untouched 2003 Banshee. All it has is T6 pipes, Reeds and a PWR oversized radiator. What my question to you guys is.. What upgrades can i do to my banshee for under a $150 bucks? Give me some idea's whats out there?

Thanks!

if it was me i would sell that radiator for about 275 + your 150 budget thats 425 - 25 for decent stock radiator off ebay take the 400 and buy a nice set of front shocks .you will be faster on the bike with better shocks

what ? who told you that

here's a link to where I got that information:

Banshee Jetting FAQ

www.dfn.com/benkaren/jetfaq.html

Looks like most of his info came from BansheeHQ, I did this to my bike, maybe it's in my head but I could feel a bit more response.

Thats a new one.. :blink:

I'd get a timing plate and have the head milled and rechambered. That'll be the best bang for the buck!