what do you guys think of this thing

Ehhhh, I dunno. I'ma have to go outta the "popular" vote here and say that thing looks like a good time.

Typically when it comes to sport bikes, the GSXR lumps seem to make the most power right outta the box. And unless you've ridden a new GSXR anytime recent, you just don't understand the types of beautiful noise that comes outta that 4 stroke.

I mean lets face it, I can't think of any banshee motors that make 140+ crank hp so I don't consider this to be an outrage. Dude just put a inline that makes good power in a frame that can accomidate the motor and who knows, he's prolly into banshees. At work we have a 96 frame thats cut and dedicated to a Suzuki TL1000S motor, for those who aren't familar with that bike, it's a V-twin sport bike kinda similar to the Honda RC51.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwwwww...................Hang on to that !!!!

As for the 140 hp......whoopy dooo............

Get creative and fuel inject a 400cc cheetah PV motor.......I'm willing to bet a 115 plus hp depending on pipe and porting with less weight and be more fun !!!

Edited by RZBansheeMan

id ride it but dont think i would own it.. you gonna get it raider and be ready for a dune trip

Im trying to safe my pennies up. Im actually aquring them faster than I thought I would. Ya I would sure love to have that thing. After I sold the old banshee I told my wife we would get a couple 4 pokes because she hated riding on the shee for some reason :down: ne way she said she didnt care what i got after we got 2 4 pokes and I will get another 2 stroke banshee but something like that may calm my appetite untill i can get one :evil:. but i gotta save up a few more pennies first.

Edited by trueraiderfan