Years of the banshee

xXBlessedWithDeathXx

Thanks, i`m just looking out. the link above to the yamaha sight is what i started from but every pic was individual so i had to past ever pic. it kinda blew but its all good now.

Cool list, but there's a lot of the "all blue" ones missing. Three of us here have all-blues with original plastics and they're 1998, 1999, and 2001s.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really? i though the white and black was the only color offered? ive never seen a blue 2001.

Yes, the 2001 model was available in all blue and black/white. I was thinking all blue has been an option for many years straight, but I could be wrong about that. It just seems like every time I walked the floor at a (st)ealership, I saw a blue banshee.

Yes, the 2001 model was available in all blue and black/white. I was thinking all blue has been an option for many years straight, but I could be wrong about that. It just seems like every time I walked the floor at a (st)ealership, I saw a blue banshee.

I have a 2002 that is completely blue for the time being.

I personally dig the turquoise & white mix. Think it looks pretty cool, don't see many around. I don't know about that pink on a Banshee though... unless it's a girl bike! One year I don't like is the 1995 Lakers bike.. I'm not feeling that purple and mustard look. Casper has a yellow/red Banshee & calls it the Oscar Meyer.. makes me laugh everytime. I thought I didn't like it at first till I saw it first hand & I dig it. I decided to blackout my 2002 Shee & rid of the silver/white.

PismoBeach194.jpg