Rapt 700 gives 5 & go in 1/8 wut add-ons 2 win

Sheebang

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nitrous and youll take him, for 1\8th mile i look into some vforce 2s maybe some better pipes, bigger carbs, cool head for a little jump off the start, and if u really want to run go into the motor and open up the ports to let it breath, a nice mod io put on my bike for racing is the dyna fs ingnition its got a nice timing curve for drag racing

type like you have some education man. It's very hard to understand you. I had to read it over a few times to understand.

My money is on the raptor in the 1/8th if he can ride good.

If you were a real banshee rider you would have confidence in a banshee sounds like you might of signed on as a hater

Nitrous and youll take him, for 1\8th mile i look into some vforce 2s maybe some better pipes, bigger carbs, cool head for a little jump off the start, and if u really want to run go into the motor and open up the ports to let it breath, a nice mod io put on my bike for racing is the dyna fs ingnition its got a nice timing curve for drag racing

are v-force 2's better than 3's

If you were a real banshee rider you would have confidence in a banshee sounds like you might of signed on as a hater

we all have confidence in banshees but there is a little thing called reality... and you have bills pipe, is that a timing key or plate? anyways your a ways off from beating that raptor in the 1/8th.

hater or not, it's the truth. If the dude can ride, you will lose imo. Prove me wrong. That should be hard right....?

The best bang for the money is a port job w/ supporting mods. Stop screwing around with just bolt ons if you wanna spank some 450's/raptors with ease.

There's too many factors when it comes to who will win. The only way to know is to race. There's countless threads like this. Noone every accomplished anything cept disppointment when the "winner/favorite" loses. This is a banshee site but people respect other bikes. I got spanked by raptors/450s before my port job etc.

Edited by RagunCajun

DUH

Fair warning... You keep runnin the gums like you are its gonna be hard to get good people to give you good advice... Don't believe me, look in general and you will find a thread divoted to people who type and spell like they dropped outta 2nd grade.. People here find it anoying to try and read through peoples garble to answere questions for them so then they say F-it.. So again, you want people to help you out LOSE the attitude and take a few more seconds with your posts... Otherwise welcome to HQ..

As for the question.. Like the other guys are saying its gonna be hard for you to run against a 700 thats that modded.. Those bikes run well to begin with and responds well to mods.. I have a mild port 4mill with all the right mods to compliment it and a raptor similar to what you describe hangs with me.. Granted my bike is in no way set-up to be a drag racer however it does hold its own and so does t he 700s.. Look to porting, reeds, and a cool head to better the odds..

Again, I wasn't trying to come off as a huge dick in the first paragraph as I see your new.. BUT, if you want intelligent answeres you need to try and produce intelligent questions..

RIPPEN

Fair warning... You keep runnin the gums like you are its gonna be hard to get good people to give you good advice... Don't believe me, look in general and you will find a thread divoted to people who type and spell like they dropped outta 2nd grade.. People here find it anoying to try and read through peoples garble to answere questions for them so then they say F-it.. So again, you want people to help you out LOSE the attitude and take a few more seconds with your posts... Otherwise welcome to HQ..

As for the question.. Like the other guys are saying its gonna be hard for you to run against a 700 thats that modded.. Those bikes run well to begin with and responds well to mods.. I have a mild port 4mill with all the right mods to compliment it and a raptor similar to what you describe hangs with me.. Granted my bike is in no way set-up to be a drag racer however it does hold its own and so does t he 700s.. Look to porting, reeds, and a cool head to better the odds..

Again, I wasn't trying to come off as a huge dick in the first paragraph as I see your new.. BUT, if you want intelligent answeres you need to try and produce intelligent questions..

RIPPENl LEARN HOW 2 SPELL 1ST THEN USE ABBREVIATION as for school I skipped the 1st day of kindergarten so that ANSWERS ALL KWESTIONS LOL iF I do beat the raptor I'll have the video 2 show& prove

You put a +4 swinger on that bike why?

raptor is going to eat you alive...

I'd save your money for hooked on phonics books and classes.

LEARN HOW 2 SPELL 1ST THEN USE ABBREVIATION as for school I skipped the 1st day of kindergarten so that ANSWERS ALL KWESTIONS LOL iF I do beat the raptor I'll have the video 2 show& prove