Rapt 700 gives 5 & go in 1/8 wut add-ons 2 win

Sheebang

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to say it, but your going to get beat... Id run your bike anyday on my raptor 700. Rippen is 100% right, because I think the bike he is talking about is mine. We raced saturday my raptor and his banshee are neck and neck. If the raptor you are planning to race really has a cam, pipes and it tuned right, you are in for a beating.

Sorry to say it, but your going to get beat... Id run your bike anyday on my raptor 700. Rippen is 100% right, because I think the bike he is talking about is mine. We raced saturday my raptor and his banshee are neck and neck. If the raptor you are planning to race really has a cam, pipes and it tuned right, you are in for a beating.

if your 7 is stock you would not stand a chance I'll make you take it back to yamaha

you all are missing the point of the matter is I get 5 bikes and the go in 1/8 with a half decent rider I can't lose

Well...based on your fantastic grammar ...I don't know how any of us didn't read the fact you're getting 5 bikes...

And you're still gonna lose....in an 1/8 mile race.

Save your track fees for hooked on phonics and a grammar course or 12...maybe a tutor.

I'LL STILL RUN YOU IN 1/8 AND IF DID WIN IT WOULDN'T BE BY MUCH

your bike is a pos by what you have described. and you would get smoked by any 700 with those mods even getting 5 bikes.What is up with little punk asses coming on here and starting shit after their second post? seems to be the new trend. :banghead:

Who in their right mind gives someone lengths in a drag race. the whole fun if it is seeing who's faster and if so by how much. Race heads up so we can watch a more entertaining video.

Yeah, that whole shit with giving lengths is stupid if you ask me. I only race heads up, if I loose so be it, if I win good deal. Otherwise if I want to keep up, I better build up. I don't think it's a win if someone gives you a lengths. That shit's for pinks :down:

you all are missing the point of the matter is I get 5 bikes and the go in 1/8 with a half decent rider I can't lose

Where are you? I've got a stock 700 craptor and I'll run ya.

I hate to say it but, the new craptors have some balls.

If you win, i'll buy you a 6 pack of beers or better yet juicy juices. :yelrotflmao:

If I win, you can either leave the HQ or stay and stop with the attitude.