Rapt 700 gives 5 & go in 1/8 wut add-ons 2 win

Sheebang

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why cant these people live around here becuase It would be funny to watch my 14 year old girl on her pink YFZ smoke him. Then to watch her stick out her hand and say "pay up BITCH" :yelrotflmao: I would be diggin sand out of places for week after rollin across the dunes laughing. :yelrotflmao:

I RACED A STOCK 700 TWICE SATURDAY BEAT THE BREAKS OFF HIM WE LINED UP SIDE BY SIDE HE GAVE ME THE BREAK AND HE DIDNT KNOW WHAT HIT HIM QUICK $100 I ALSO RACED A YFZ 450 07 MODEL I THINK, THE COLOR IS LIKE A DULL GRAY WITH WINE COLORED FRAME CUT HIS ASS TWICE QUICK 50 THE BLACK /ORANGE 700 W/POWER COMM,DYNOED,CAM IS NEXT SINCE HE WANTS TO GIVE ME 3 AND THE GO I'LL TEACH HIM A LESSON AND TAKE HIS CHANGE ALSO,I'LL USE THESE FUNDS TO BUY A BIGGER CRANK AND PISTONS I MAY BE YOUNG AND DUMB BUT I LIKE TO GAMBLE

:whistling::whistling:

Ill get a little video for you this weekend of my Raptor 700 beating a banshee with more mods then you have on yours. Then ill get a video of a raptor 700 that kicks the shit out of mine and see if you still think they are slow...

I RACED A STOCK 700 TWICE SATURDAY BEAT THE BREAKS OFF HIM WE LINED UP SIDE BY SIDE HE GAVE ME THE BREAK AND HE DIDNT KNOW WHAT HIT HIM QUICK $100 I ALSO RACED A YFZ 450 07 MODEL I THINK, THE COLOR IS LIKE A DULL GRAY WITH WINE COLORED FRAME CUT HIS ASS TWICE QUICK 50 THE BLACK /ORANGE 700 W/POWER COMM,DYNOED,CAM IS NEXT SINCE HE WANTS TO GIVE ME 3 AND THE GO I'LL TEACH HIM A LESSON AND TAKE HIS CHANGE ALSO,I'LL USE THESE FUNDS TO BUY A BIGGER CRANK AND PISTONS I MAY BE YOUNG AND DUMB BUT I LIKE TO GAMBLE

Post up some pics of your bike. I wanna see this super dragster blaster that you have. :geek:

Post up some pics of your bike. I wanna see this super dragster blaster that you have. :geek:

well im not defending anyone....but

IMO the 700 are turds.....

i was at the dunes labor day weekend and this guy came out with a 700 on nitrous and supposedly big bored and stroked.......

well i dunno how "big" the big bore was or how much stroke the crank had...

but i for sure know my lil stock carbed cpi piped,A&S racing play ported shee smoked it by 2 bikes heads up!!

pulled off at the end of the strip to ask if he was spraying it and he was like "i was sprayin the hell out of it!"

and there were many witnesses to this beating....so dont be real fast to call BS

Dan

The new raptors are no joke. A month ago and on labor day I beat a 421 on alky with majicmikes raptor, and 4 mil stock cylinder bikes are no challenge with it. The banshee is the king of the drag strip, but all im saying is people are going to have to more then a stock cylinder 4 mil to beat the some raptors that are running around.

IMO the 700 are turds.....

dont be real fast to call BS

Dan

I am callin' BS on the little punk kid that started this thread simply

for being a total ass of all things and that's putting it lightly.

I thought the 700's were turds also, untill i got one to play around on.

I think they are fast, fun bikes and like you stated that's my opinion. :shrug:

The new raptors are no joke. A month ago and on labor day I beat a 421 on alky with majicmikes raptor, and 4 mil stock cylinder bikes are no challenge with it. The banshee is the king of the drag strip, but all im saying is people are going to have to more then a stock cylinder 4 mil to beat the some raptors that are running around.

did his alky have water in it ? :shrug:

You are another one of those non thinking not believing people....

I think some people are to proud or to stupid to admit when something they don't wanna believe is true..

Straight up.. A cranked up 700 will work a fair share of decent modded banshee's... I consider myself a hardcore banshee fan but Iam also willing to call a fast bike a fast bike... Will a mild built banshee beat bone stock Raptor? Probably.. But if the guy knows his ass from a hole in the ground and has a Raptor cranked up right you better be willing to swallow your pride because you maybe forced to do so by the big end...

RIPPEN

I think some people are to proud or to stupid to admit when something they don't wanna believe is true..

Straight up.. A cranked up 700 will work a fair share of decent modded banshee's... I consider myself a hardcore banshee fan but Iam also willing to call a fast bike a fast bike... Will a mild built banshee beat bone stock Raptor? Probably.. But if the guy knows his ass from a hole in the ground and has a Raptor cranked up right you better be willing to swallow your pride because you maybe forced to do so by the big end...

RIPPEN

:stupid: :woot: