Rapt 700 gives 5 & go in 1/8 wut add-ons 2 win

Sheebang

Where are you? I've got a stock 700 craptor and I'll run ya.

I hate to say it but, the new craptors have some balls.

If you win, i'll buy you a 6 pack of beers or better yet juicy juices. :yelrotflmao:

If I win, you can either leave the HQ or stay and stop with the attitude.

:notworthy: sounds good to me... get video!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your bike is a pos by what you have described. and you would get smoked by any 700 with those mods even getting 5 bikes.What is up with little punk asses coming on here and starting shit after their second post? seems to be the new trend. :banghead:

Did I offend you if you can't handle it you should have never joined in this post maggot

:notworthy: sounds good to me... get video!!

[/quote 4 all yall bitches when money is on the line you take it and run with it as 4 being a rookie and amateur Imma A Hustla THE CAT WITH THE STOCK 700 YOUR BIKE IS STILL GOING THRU PUBERTY I'LL RUN YOU WITH MY SS HEADS UP

You are just a dumb punk kid... you want to talk, bring you shit here and Ill run it, or shut the fuck up.

4 all yall bitches when money is on the line you take it and run with it as 4 being a rookie and amateur Imma A Hustla THE CAT WITH THE STOCK 700 YOUR BIKE IS STILL GOING THRU PUBERTY I'LL RUN YOU WITH MY SS HEADS UP

I tell ya what. To make it fair and square, I will remove one of my rear tires.

Like what was said. Bring it out or shut the fuck up and stay home.

4 all yall bitches when money is on the line you take it and run with it as 4 being a rookie and amateur Imma A Hustla THE CAT WITH THE STOCK 700 YOUR BIKE IS STILL GOING THRU PUBERTY I'LL RUN YOU WITH MY SS HEADS UP

I tell ya what. To make it fair and square, I will remove one of my rear tires.

Like what was said. Bring it out or shut the fuck up and stay home.

The only thing you could probably BEAT is an EGG

The only thing you could probably BEAT is an EGG

The only thing you probably beat is your meat.... Assuming you have a "meat".. A dick, in case your confused by the word meat... Iam questioning this because its obvious you have no brain.. :shrug:

Man it was nice there for a while not having any ass clowns like this...

RIPPEN

The only thing you probably beat is your meat.... Assuming you have a "meat".. A dick, in case your confused by the word meat... Iam questioning this because its obvious you have no brain.. :shrug:

RIPPEN

:laugh:

RIPPEN

:yelrotflmao: :woot:

Did I offend you if you can't handle it you should have never joined in this post maggot

you did not offend me you just came out talking shit when people just try telling you how it is and im sick of little bitches like you coming on here starting shit. so fuck you, you race him your gonna get smoked period. :thumbsup:

you did not offend me you just came out talking shit when people just try telling you how it is and im sick of little bitches like you coming on here starting shit. so fuck you, you race him your gonna get smoked period. :thumbsup:

I RACED A STOCK 700 TWICE SATURDAY BEAT THE BREAKS OFF HIM WE LINED UP SIDE BY SIDE HE GAVE ME THE BREAK AND HE DIDNT KNOW WHAT HIT HIM QUICK $100 I ALSO RACED A YFZ 450 07 MODEL I THINK, THE COLOR IS LIKE A DULL GRAY WITH WINE COLORED FRAME CUT HIS ASS TWICE QUICK 50 THE BLACK /ORANGE 700 W/POWER COMM,DYNOED,CAM IS NEXT SINCE HE WANTS TO GIVE ME 3 AND THE GO I'LL TEACH HIM A LESSON AND TAKE HIS CHANGE ALSO,I'LL USE THESE FUNDS TO BUY A BIGGER CRANK AND PISTONS I MAY BE YOUNG AND DUMB BUT I LIKE TO GAMBLE

I RACED A STOCK 700 TWICE SATURDAY BEAT THE BREAKS OFF HIM WE LINED UP SIDE BY SIDE HE GAVE ME THE BREAK AND HE DIDNT KNOW WHAT HIT HIM QUICK $100 I ALSO RACED A YFZ 450 07 MODEL I THINK, THE COLOR IS LIKE A DULL GRAY WITH WINE COLORED FRAME CUT HIS ASS TWICE QUICK 50 THE BLACK /ORANGE 700 W/POWER COMM,DYNOED,CAM IS NEXT SINCE HE WANTS TO GIVE ME 3 AND THE GO I'LL TEACH HIM A LESSON AND TAKE HIS CHANGE ALSO,I'LL USE THESE FUNDS TO BUY A BIGGER CRANK AND PISTONS I MAY BE YOUNG AND DUMB BUT I LIKE TO GAMBLE

Oh... Iam not sure I would spend that money on mods.. I think you could put it to better use by buying hooked on phonics or something of that sort.. Or maybe just a crash helmet for those bus rides to school???

RIPPEN