LT Outlaw Banshee for sale $7000

I hate to sell this thing, but it's got entirely too much dust on it.

Shaffer Chromoly LT chassis, swing arm and +4 A-arms(I think)

Elka quad rates, SSD front and rear

Passion built 12 port 4mil RZ motor

The motor has RZ jugs and head(cut for 110)

Banshee cases

RZ shift forks and drum

Banshee clusters

Fast Racing clutch with pancake bearing(Basket, fibers, steels, pressure plate, inner hub all have about ten hours on them)

Prodesign billet intakes

Lectron 32mm carbs

Rocket pipes

YZ filter with custom Airbox

Quick change clutch cover

Durablue axle

Hubs to convert Honda spline to Banshee bolt pattern(expensive durablue part)

Durablue Sprocket and brake hubs

Shaffer Chromo stem with LS antivibe clamp

The bike is awesome, it's hard to describe unless you have ever ridden one.

The motor makes hp around low 70s when tuned right, but has an insanely broad powerband from the Powervalves.

The chassis has 13" of travel front and rear and is the most stable Banshee chassis I have ever ridden.

128.JPG

131.JPG

71.jpg

70.jpg

69.jpg

49.jpg

I can post more pics. The bike now has black radiator and Gas tank plastics. It will come with New Holeshot HDs on 190s. FT tires, MX tires and sand tires are all available. FT and MX tires are 250r pattern, Skatrax are Banshee patter rear, Honda front.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am interested. Who is Shaffer and where can I find some info on your frame? You said 70's when tuned right are lectrons hard to tune? How much time is on the motor? Can you post some pics of the tires and of the quad on the grab bar? Also what kind of riding did you do with it? Looks like a bad ass ride man.

it is pretty damn sweet! wish i could have rode it when i was over there!

if he would let me, i'd be more then willing to make a short trip over too ride it, then tell everyone about how badass it is :biggrin:

Edited by Mullet Man

pics are all gone.. does it use all the rz electrics for the valves.. and it all still works ok/?

Yes, it uses everything from an RZ, Stator, flywheel, PV controller, CDI, Servo, regulator, and a battery eliminator instead of an actual battery. Everything works perfectly.

I am interested. Who is Shaffer and where can I find some info on your frame? You said 70's when tuned right are lectrons hard to tune? How much time is on the motor? Can you post some pics of the tires and of the quad on the grab bar? Also what kind of riding did you do with it? Looks like a bad ass ride man.

I actually don't know a whole lot about the frame builder. I have the contact info off the frame decals, but that's about it. The only Shaffer that I was ever able to find was a Jeep chassis builder out of NV I beleive. I can't tell you if they are the builder or not.

Lectrons are actually very easy to tune, I just like my motors to run a little fat, so I never tuned this to run as hard as it could.

The motor has around 15 hours on it. Mainly just playing in the field behind my house and a few trail rides. I can get pics, but there was a death in the family so I will not bea able to get those until Sunday at the earliest.

The pics are working for me, if anyone else is having issues seeing them, I can email a bunch of them. It really is a nice bike, but something like this is hard to sell, becasue most people really have no idea what it is. As far as I can tell, the plastics, cases and clusters are the only thing Banshee on it.

-400ex spindles, rotors, hubs, calipers

-long travel front end and rear end

-elka triple rate front and rear

-no link swingarm 250r

-ac pro pegs

-+ 4'' durablue axle 250r

-250r rear caliper

-250r antifade locknut

-32mm lectrons, v-force 2 reeds

-custom alumnium airbox w/ yz filter

-shaffer performance steering stem

-lonestar top clamp

-lightened flywheel

-quick change clutch cover

I pulled up the old for sale add on here for this bike and it said 11" of travel, so I might be mistaken in what I posted above, but the site won't let me edit it, so I guess it stays, sorry.

bad ass bike man....everytime it comes up for sale I never have the cash flow. If you decide to hold onto it, let me know if you are still interested in getting rid of it around oct/nov.

You get to take it through any trails or anything? Bet it turns and handles a lot better than a stock geometry setup.

hi broke

i am still around here on occasion.for those interested in who schaffer is he used to build all PRP racing products back in the day but is no longer building his products.he has his own shop and does fabricating on the side now.if any one has questions that broke cant answer give me a shout and ill let yas know.

neal