LT Outlaw Banshee for sale $7000

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I talked to the guy who built the frame sounded like a cool guy. He sounded like he knew his stuff. I would have snatched it from had I not wrecked my shee and started my project a little early. If you still have her in a couple month's let me know that should give me plenty of time to finish my frame swap. Good luck, you and lobo boy pretty much have the quads I want.

Thanks,

Rodger

No sweat. I haven't had alot of bites on the bike, so the price will probably keep it from going anywhere quickly. I have not talked to the builder, but his work is incredible. The frame constructtion looks to be on par with all the high end frames. The shock towers are more reinforced than any other frame I have ever seen.

Good luck on the rebuild

that thing is so sweet looking ( except for thos pipes...) wish it wasnt so much.. bet it rides killer in well anywhwere i bet!!

Thanks. The pipes are a love it/hate it type thing. The PTR mids that were on it choked the crap out of the motor and the RZs have a very limited selction that will fit them.

It really does ride nice also.

i had soem experence with the rz's the pro circuits work pretty good on them if the valves and such still works like its sapposed to.. i think i had to cut the flanges and reposition them to fit right... pt mids ouch they STINK> i had some of those also. ripped them right off at the dunes none the less and bought something else..

i had soem experence with the rz's the pro circuits work pretty good on them if the valves and such still works like its sapposed to.. i think i had to cut the flanges and reposition them to fit right... pt mids ouch they STINK> i had some of those also. ripped them right off at the dunes none the less and bought something else..

This had Pro Circuits on it when it had a standard motor. They didn't come close to fitting on the RZ. The PTRs worked great in the woods where I do 99% of my riding. I would never run them in the dunes, but I have only been on sand once.

I hate to sell this thing, but it's got entirely too much dust on it.

Shaffer Chromoly LT chassis, swing arm and +4 A-arms(I think)

Elka quad rates, SSD front and rear

Passion built 12 port 4mil RZ motor

The motor has RZ jugs and head(cut for 110)

Banshee cases

RZ shift forks and drum

Banshee clusters

Fast Racing clutch with pancake bearing(Basket, fibers, steels, pressure plate, inner hub all have about ten hours on them)

Prodesign billet intakes

Lectron 32mm carbs

Rocket pipes

YZ filter with custom Airbox

Quick change clutch cover

Durablue axle

Hubs to convert Honda spline to Banshee bolt pattern(expensive durablue part)

Durablue Sprocket and brake hubs

Shaffer Chromo stem with LS antivibe clamp

The bike is awesome, it's hard to describe unless you have ever ridden one.

The motor makes hp around low 70s when tuned right, but has an insanely broad powerband from the Powervalves.

The chassis has 13" of travel front and rear and is the most stable Banshee chassis I have ever ridden.

128.JPG

131.JPG

71.jpg

70.jpg

69.jpg

49.jpg

I can post more pics. The bike now has black radiator and Gas tank plastics. It will come with New Holeshot HDs on 190s. FT tires, MX tires and sand tires are all available. FT and MX tires are 250r pattern, Skatrax are Banshee patter rear, Honda front.

Check pm`s