WCR override

after reading several threads on hear about overides I went with WCR ordered a 1-5 neutral down dunnable ..,He had one already done sitting on the shelf ...well this was last friday I ordered it and wanted it sent over night ...I have gotten every excuse under the sun as to why it still hasnt shipped and now today cant even get the guy on the phone dont know if this is a common thing but starting to think I made a mistake ..,,,,anyone else had issues with this place or is this just a fluke??????

I have their tranny, same one. It is great. However....the only complaint I've heard about WCR is response time....

If you already paid for the tranny, and paid to have it shipped overnight, then you have a very legitimate beef...for sure.

I know on Planet Sand his screen name is yama007.

Not sure if he is on HQ....

I think once you get the tranny you'll be more than happy...no excuse for the excuses and delays, though...

He wasn't expecting your core first, was he??

I have their tranny, same one. It is great. However....the only complaint I've heard about WCR is response time....

If you already paid for the tranny, and paid to have it shipped overnight, then you have a very legitimate beef...for sure.

I know on Planet Sand his screen name is yama007.

Not sure if he is on HQ....

I think once you get the tranny you'll be more than happy...no excuse for the excuses and delays, though...

He wasn't expecting your core first, was he??

No..he wasnt waiting for the core ...I paid full price for the override he had there and he was just gonna credit me back for the core when I sent it to him ..,Just got me kinda pissed as I told him several times this was holding me up from putting my new motor together and the last time I talked to him was on thursday and he said" it will be there in the morning before noon I garantee it " well guess what never showed up !!!!!!!

cameron at redline did the 2-4 duneable in my 10mm, my old 4mm and my bros 4mm motor. we shipped him the trannys and bottom cases and none of them took longer than 2 weeks...just saying..

excuses and people not letting me know whats up is more than enough for me to not use them anymore. dave moore, FAST and Redline are the only people i deal with because their customer service and timing has always been right on..

cameron at redline did the 2-4 duneable in my 10mm, my old 4mm and my bros 4mm motor. we shipped him the trannys and bottom cases and none of them took longer than 2 weeks...just saying..

excuses and people not letting me know whats up is more than enough for me to not use them anymore. dave moore, FAST and Redline are the only people i deal with because their customer service and timing has always been right on..

hay guys greag is a one man show but he dose great work on trannys the best time to call him is around 6pm to 7pm he dose all my trannys and they are worth the wait if you still have a problem getting in touch with him pm me you phone # and all talk to him for you

Working in the high performance autoparts industry I see this kind of stuff happen all the time. Manufacturers promise me X amount of time to get a product just to make the sale. In the end it ends up making them look worse than saying the wait will be a little longer but it is worth it for a quality product. Sometimes it's an honest mistake, other times it's not.

it took me 9 wks to get my tranny back from them. i also went through jeff at FAST. i don't think jeff is going through WCR for his overrides anymore. but i got to run it last night and won in the one class i run. it works like a dream. its a 1-5 n down dunable. good luck on getting yours back