cheetah cub

I was told to get a "cheetah cub"-68mm bore or plus 4mil.-hot rod crank-115 mm longer rod kit.Where can I get this,is it worth it and how reliable are they.Just dont want to jump in to something that i have no clue about.I would like it to be an all-around type of motor.Does anyone have this and what do you think

4 mil is a reliable motor and cheetah cubs are more for drag racing but i have a 4mil with cheetah cylinders(485) but i ride it in woods and fireroads and it does me fine

Thanx for your reply.Seems like if your gonna take the time to type in an opinion it would be to answer the posted question,not "Do some research-its been posted a thousand times.I didnt post or ask "how many times it had been asked.Answer my question or dont say SHIT.

Thanx for your reply.Seems like if your gonna take the time to type in an opinion it would be to answer the posted question,not "Do some research-its been posted a thousand times.I didnt post or ask "how many times it had been asked.Answer my question or dont say SHIT.

This would be a good time to shut your yap and go do a search. Talking shit towards a respected memeber of the board won't get you anywhere... in fact it will make people not want to answer your questions.

This would be a good time to shut your yap and go do a search. Talking shit towards a respected memeber of the board won't get you anywhere... in fact it will make people not want to answer your questions.

agreed :thumbsup:

look man. dont make yourself look any dumber than you already do. i agree with the above. this has been covered many times. a quick search would have revealed over a hundred "cheeta cub" threads. the info you were looking for would be there. if someone didnt tell you to do a search then youd keep on not using that feature of the website...

so, heres the deal. use the search. IF you dont find what youre looking for PM me and ill answer anything you want to know about them...

and another one bites the dust... have fun figureing shit out on your own.. casue your not getting advice from me any more... :bunny:

WORD!

I was planning on writing a bunch of info... I have the motor you are looking at...

WORD!

I was planning on writing a bunch of info... I have the motor you are looking at...

Yeah, bein' a newbie on a site and delibrately tryin' to start shit like that isn't cool, especially when you are asking us for answers or opinions. If its a question that has been asked a thousand times, all the info you need to do research is on here. Then if you still have questions then post a new question, or at least a twist on an old one...................Not cool man.

By the way I run the exact motor that you are interested in too................. :biggrin:

Yeah, bein' a newbie on a site and delibrately tryin' to start shit like that isn't cool, especially when you are asking us for answers or opinions. If its a question that has been asked a thousand times, all the info you need to do research is on here. Then if you still have questions then post a new question, or at least a twist on an old one...................Not cool man.

By the way I run the exact motor that you are interested in too................. :biggrin:

Fair enough,Sorry for the disrespect.I felt you were being funny towards me.I'm a man just like you,give respect-get respect.I do understand there is a search on this site,but really don't have the time to search,it's easier to me to ask a question....if you have an answer cool,if not and not being disrespectfull but why get involved?I just got through looking at the search and there is no answer to some of my questions.Like where to get this kit cheap,which hell E-bay for 1350. isn't bad.Is it an all around motor?If anyone can find this in a search prove me wrong.I buy top notch stuff,not that I'm a millionaire or nothing but like good brands a good products.I don't want to spend a dollar on junk,that's the whole reason for my post.Anyway like I said I'm sorry.If you accept my appology---cool,if not..I'm still sorry.Nothing more I can do.