450 A-Arm Kits!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a few pics of my YFZ450 setup on my Banshee. The first pic is the setup with stock 450 shocks and the second pic is with a set of Fox Shocks. The Fox shocks are actually off of an Arctic Cat Snowmobile. They can be adjusted up to 150 psi. I have them set at about 45 psi. The ride for me is real nice, great on the whoops.

l_478a3d2d0c128a9e09be18ef47ebe016.jpg

l_3a51269b039a09fead62fe3c4931c3b8.jpg

what art cat did you get thows from and how long are they?

• 3 weeks later...
These pictures are also in my Suspension Forum posting, but here they are again to wet the appetite.

450 Arms installed, at the dunes...

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f115/Ban...450_dunes_2.jpg

Another at the dunes...

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f115/Ban...450_dunes_3.jpg

These are really what make this kit!!

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f115/Ban...pacer_inst2.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f115/Ban...pacer_inst1.jpg

Thanks!! - Brian

I know this is an old thread, but are your kits for the YFZ450 susp. still avail. ??? Please let me know...thanks, Mike.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, I can't believe this thread is still so close to the top. In case you missed my update in the Suspension section, I am back around the HQ. I have spacers in the works and possibly tie rods for the swap also. All of these parts are made from 7075 alloy, which means they are tough as you can handle. Does this mean they are a little more expensive than options I've seen, slightly yes, but trust me, you will never have to replcae them! I have been running this swap for two years now and the parts show no wear at all. The price on the spacers was $50 shipped prior and will be very close to that; shipping is still getting worked out, but shouldn't change much at all IF ANY. I'm kind of jumping right back in to this after a hiatus of more than a year so forgive me, but I believe I actually have a complete swap in the box and ready to go once I get spacers in. Spacers are probably less than two weeks out at this point.

Wow, I can't believe this thread is still so close to the top. In case you missed my update in the Suspension section, I am back around the HQ. I have spacers in the works and possibly tie rods for the swap also. All of these parts are made from 7075 alloy, which means they are tough as you can handle. Does this mean they are a little more expensive than options I've seen, slightly yes, but trust me, you will never have to replcae them! I have been running this swap for two years now and the parts show no wear at all. The price on the spacers was $50 shipped prior and will be very close to that; shipping is still getting worked out, but shouldn't change much at all IF ANY. I'm kind of jumping right back in to this after a hiatus of more than a year so forgive me, but I believe I actually have a complete swap in the box and ready to go once I get spacers in. Spacers are probably less than two weeks out at this point.

sweet good to see your back on here I have been looking for a set of bushings for awhile now so when they come in put me down for a set of them

sweet good to see your back on here I have been looking for a set of bushings for awhile now so when they come in put me down for a set of them

Sounds great! I should know about the spacer/sleeves within the next day or two. I'll try to keep both the Suspension and For Sale forum postings updated with all the current info. Thanks again everyone! - Brian

Sounds great! I should know about the spacer/sleeves within the next day or two. I'll try to keep both the Suspension and For Sale forum postings updated with all the current info. Thanks again everyone! - Brian

Spacer/sleeves should be available and ready to ship by mid-week next week. I should also have one complete set of A-arms, could package with NOSS 7075 tie rods as well (specific for the conversion). A-arms are silver, do not have shocks at this time. Working on getting more core parts to build complete A-arm kits from. I know there have to be some budget minded people out there right now; I will also do the modification to your arms using my jigs if you want to locate your own core parts. Thanks! - Brian

Okay, I will have spacer/sleeves ready to go by Thursday, I have a complete set of A-arms, a second set on the way that will need to be modified once I get them, one silver set, one orange set. I may also have a line on a set of shocks and may possibly be putting my 2007 SE shocks with H/L speed compression adjustment up for sale also.