450 KIts!

2003LimitedBanshee

I need a set of the tie rods (+1 or 13 3/8") do you have any or can you get any???

MOD completed - just need tie rods....

Is this a dead thread or what? I hope I didn't resurrect something from way back. I recall speaking to the OP last fall about needing this stuff, and he wasn't able to get on it due to his schedule but now I need the parts. Anyone have some for sale?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

03 Limited , where ya buddy ........ I need a set of those spacers ASAP !!!!!!

Seriously I need those spacers as well. I have been sitting on arms and shocks for over a year. If I can't get these spacers soon I am gonna sell them and go aftermarket and pay the extra.

send 2003LimitedBanshee a PM. when i sent him one it took about 3 days for him to respond but he did. i have upper 05 yfz arms (excellent condition) if anyone is interested. send me a PM i`ll give pics. i also have the lowers but they need ball joints and are in bad shape.

• 2 weeks later...
03 limited , ya out there yet ? Still need those bushings !

if it helps you can go to a hardware store and get washers that will work for spacers. specs are .610" ID x 1"OD. if you can find a thick washer to fit it should be aprox .275" wide. or you can take them dimensions and get some made. i found them specs on a old post.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

bump

" I'll modify them to spec, modify the bushings, install my spacers and ship them back to your door"

What do you have do to the bushing? Just trim it?' D?oes the stock Banshee tie rod fit, or do you need a fz or aftermarket one?

So if someone gets killed on this redneck set up you have stupid insurance?

Why is it redneck? Not only does it add 5" of front width and puts your spindles 5/8" forward, but the geometry is way much better than the banshee's. So what, you have to use bushings. Aftermarket arms that use heim joints use spacers. Ain't nothing redneck about it.