450 KIts!

2003LimitedBanshee

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many kits do you have in stock? I am considering ordering a kit. I understand the parts are used, but I am hoping they aren't dented or dinged up. I don't mind scratches, because I will spend the time to powdercoat them.

:biggrin: I am also wanting to purchase a kit I have emailed you twice and gotten no response?? Do you have kits to sell if so how much?? :confused:

No response.... I guess I will try to locate all parts needed to do the front end off some site or ebay.

Sorry guys, long holiday weekend. The long and short of my current stock is that I haven't been able to locate core parts lately off of the 450's. So, if anyone knows where to come up with good cores fill me in. My normal sources have dried up as of late and I've had a couple bad experiences trying to buy parts off of eBay lately, mainly with messed up parts once they showed up. Keep in mind I am still offering the modification service. For $125 I will modify your lower arms, bushings, install my spacers for the conversion and cover the shipping back to you. I can also pair them with NOSS tie rods for a little extra. So if you locate your own parts but feel uneasy about modifying them yourself, contact me and I would be more than happy to chuck them up in my jigs and modify them for you. Also, I still have the parts for converting them if you locate and feel comfortable modifying your own parts, but need the spacers and tie rods to really complete the conversion. I feel the spacers alone are truly what make this conversion a sell. Thanks! - Brian

Sorry guys, long holiday weekend. The long and short of my current stock is that I haven't been able to locate core parts lately off of the 450's. So, if anyone knows where to come up with good cores fill me in. My normal sources have dried up as of late and I've had a couple bad experiences trying to buy parts off of eBay lately, mainly with messed up parts once they showed up. Keep in mind I am still offering the modification service. For $125 I will modify your lower arms, bushings, install my spacers for the conversion and cover the shipping back to you. I can also pair them with NOSS tie rods for a little extra. So if you locate your own parts but feel uneasy about modifying them yourself, contact me and I would be more than happy to chuck them up in my jigs and modify them for you. Also, I still have the parts for converting them if you locate and feel comfortable modifying your own parts, but need the spacers and tie rods to really complete the conversion. I feel the spacers alone are truly what make this conversion a sell. Thanks! - Brian

That's cool, not a big deal. Here is the thing with me, I am kinda picky about my toys, and I am trying to locate the a-arms now, and hopefully I will have a set within the next two weeks. I am very interested in letting you do the service since you already have the bushings and the jigs in your possession. That saves me the time of trying to get it correct. However, I plan on having the arms powdercoated, should I send my parts to you first and get the painted when they return, or should I ship you painted items and then you do the work needed. I am definitely powdercoating the arms because they will look good for a very long time once done. Just let me know what is the better option.

That's cool, not a big deal. Here is the thing with me, I am kinda picky about my toys, and I am trying to locate the a-arms now, and hopefully I will have a set within the next two weeks. I am very interested in letting you do the service since you already have the bushings and the jigs in your possession. That saves me the time of trying to get it correct. However, I plan on having the arms powdercoated, should I send my parts to you first and get the painted when they return, or should I ship you painted items and then you do the work needed. I am definitely powdercoating the arms because they will look good for a very long time once done. Just let me know what is the better option.

I would say to have them modified and then powdercoat them. Believe me I completely understand about being picky about your toys, I am the same way. Like I say, that has been my problem as of late, locating parts that I would not be ashamed to sell to someone. Essentially, if I wouldn't be willing to put it on my bike, I'm not going to sell it to you. Keep me posted on you parts status. I will be starting at my fire academy towards the end of the month but we should still be able to coordinate something. Thanks!! - Brian

I have access to a couple of sets of yfz450 front shocks if you are interested. Just let me know. 1 set is 05 and the other is 04. These are owned by a buddy that replaced them with fox floats. They are very nice!!! Not sure what he would want for them but I am sure he wants to sell them.... What are they worth?????

I have access to a couple of sets of yfz450 front shocks if you are interested. Just let me know. 1 set is 05 and the other is 04. These are owned by a buddy that replaced them with fox floats. They are very nice!!! Not sure what he would want for them but I am sure he wants to sell them.... What are they worth?????

The going price I have seen on YFZ shocks, at least late model 06 and 07 models is 275, and the earlier models are about 200. The older they are, the more worn out they most likely are. If your buddy has pics of them I would definitely be interested in taking a look at them.

2003 Limited, I found a set of YFZ arms off a 07 on ebay and won the bid for 180 dollars shipped, and now I am waiting on them to get in my possession. Once I receive them I will contact you and we can set something up and go from there. Ebay has actually had some good looking arms up for grabs the last few days, I am glad I won my bid.

The going price I have seen on YFZ shocks, at least late model 06 and 07 models is 275, and the earlier models are about 200. The older they are, the more worn out they most likely are. If your buddy has pics of them I would definitely be interested in taking a look at them.

2003 Limited, I found a set of YFZ arms off a 07 on ebay and won the bid for 180 dollars shipped, and now I am waiting on them to get in my possession. Once I receive them I will contact you and we can set something up and go from there. Ebay has actually had some good looking arms up for grabs the last few days, I am glad I won my bid.

Sounds great John! Keep me posted and the sooner the better. I leave for Fire Academy on the 22nd of the month and it will be nearly a month before I have a break to get back to my shop. PM me and I will PM you my contact details so that we can get something arranged prior to my departure. I've got all the necessary parts that I need to convert over your arms so we should be in good shape there. Thanks! - Brian

Sounds great John! Keep me posted and the sooner the better. I leave for Fire Academy on the 22nd of the month and it will be nearly a month before I have a break to get back to my shop. PM me and I will PM you my contact details so that we can get something arranged prior to my departure. I've got all the necessary parts that I need to convert over your arms so we should be in good shape there. Thanks! - Brian

So the guy I won the item from hasn't contacted me and I am not sure what the deal is with this deadbeat, I am going to have to retract my money from paypal and go through this whole process again. It doesn't look like I will be able to get my parts to you in time. When you get back though I should have a pair of arms by then. I'll be in touch.

i got my kit from 2003 and couldent be happier...

we had some problems with ups but he made it right by shipping them to me overnight....

bump for good seller

Thanks again Zach, still not sure what their deal was, but glad we were able to both come out happy. John, that's too bad about your a-arm deal falling through. Although it will be more intermittent, I will still be able to keep some contact with BHQ while I'm at fire academy. It is looking like my first break to get back to my shop is going to be near the end of October, possibly one day a little earlier in the month, but that is still tenative. Everyone out there, keep in touch with me and we should be able to coordinate things even in my back and forth schedule. Thanks to everyone!! - Brian

Thanks again Zach, still not sure what their deal was, but glad we were able to both come out happy. John, that's too bad about your a-arm deal falling through. Although it will be more intermittent, I will still be able to keep some contact with BHQ while I'm at fire academy. It is looking like my first break to get back to my shop is going to be near the end of October, possibly one day a little earlier in the month, but that is still tenative. Everyone out there, keep in touch with me and we should be able to coordinate things even in my back and forth schedule. Thanks to everyone!! - Brian

ok so the guy contacts me and says he sent out the arms, so I am anxiously looking for them in the mail. once in my possession, I will ship them directly to you for the service along with a check for the service. sound good.