I am gonna be a dad!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, way to go dad!!! Looks like we need to start lookin for an LT 80 . :laugh:

Thats awesome man! Congrats.

thanks!

Cool, way to go dad!!! Looks like we need to start lookin for an LT 80 . :laugh:

I plan on it! I figure around his 3rd b day is when he will get to start ridin with me. After seen your boys bike run, I am sure I will be hittin ya up for some parts for my boys. :beer:

Congrats man!!! Your gonna need to put a chute on that bike of yours if you get some light ass jocky to run it.. :yelrotflmao:

RIPPEN

Yeah I know it! Figure I dont have to build a bigger bike now. :yelrotflmao:

thats awesome man!! start him young. dad got me my first gas powered 4 wheeler when i was 3..had some electric big foot type shit even before that.. i rode dirtbikes when i was 5 or 6. i never really got into them much but they sure taught me balance. im sure that helped me be able to throw my 4 wheelers around today..anyway, make sure you post pics when he pops out!! :beer:

Congratulations!!!!!! :beer:

Ultrasounds now are so detailed compared to what they used to be; it's amazing what all you can see.

One of the wildest things I have ever seen thats for sure!

thats awesome man!! start him young. dad got me my first gas powered 4 wheeler when i was 3..had some electric big foot type shit even before that.. i rode dirtbikes when i was 5 or 6. i never really got into them much but they sure taught me balance. im sure that helped me be able to throw my 4 wheelers around today..anyway, make sure you post pics when he pops out!! :beer:

Yeah I had a power wheels, then I got a 60cc four wheeler for my 3rd b day, then I bought a dirt bike and raced motocross for a while, then ended up back on a four wheeler

Congrats! you can't compare it to anything else in the world - best feeling ever!

for sure!

awsome man! gratz! my first is due in Oct

well congrats to you too!