4 stroke banshee

lately i have heard of Yamaha makeing a 4 banshee

this is what i have to say about that..........

i think it is tootle gay a 4 stroke a pussy 4 stroke in a banshee stupid

the latest issue of quad magizen did a pull and 25% of people woted a 4 stroke banshee

you no what that tells me.....................25% of people that reed quad are GAY!!!!

i wood rather see no banshee's being sold than 4 stroke banshee's

4 stroke banshee :down:

2 stroke banshee :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

the latest issue of quad magizen did a pull and 25% of people woted a 4 stroke banshee

you no what that tells me.....................25% of people that reed quad are GAY!!!!

2 stroke banshee :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

They are gay lookin, looks like something a faget would ride

Was that even English??

hey, how about you take a flying leap off a bridge!!

and go to school. unless you are 8 you have no excuse talking and spelling like that. thats just ridiculous. maybe you should spend less time riding and more time studying.

in your words: "i think ur tootle gay and wood be better off reading a magizen about how to speel words correctly!"

Dude, if you're gonna bash somebody's spelling----at least use proper grammar. :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

That is why I dont bash anyone for their spelling or their grammar. I'm sure I would spell something or write something wrong when I am doing the bashing!

What's sad is that this is the way a lot of young people think is the correct way to right (pun intended). I'm a member of several boards (jeeps, banshee, raptor etc.) and you can always tell when a highschool aged person is posting. I wonder what they do when they fill out job applications? :rolleyes:

P.S. If you're an intelligent highschool student reading this and you know how to write without looking like you're typing a text message please don't get offended. This rant is directed to the lazy ones who will undoubtedly be serving you and I at the drive thru window one day soon. :biggrin:

Just a couple weeks ago a friend of my buddies threw around the whole "theres a new 4 stroke banshee coming out" theory.. I asked who he heard it from and told him its BS.. He said a buddy of his works at a yamaship and said its legit and basicly looked at me like I was crazy.. So WTF is the deal.?. Iam just getting sick of hearing about it either way..

RIPPEN

Even if it is real it will just be some 4 stroke with the Banshee name. Nothing will ever compare...ever