Friday night, what are yoooouuuuu doing?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The weather is crappy here in Memphis, so I'm gonna hook up my new home theater receiver that I bought today. Sit back, drink a beer or 5, enjoy a good movie in 5.1 surround :cool:

Tomorrow I'm lowering my truck. Got a bell tech 2/4 drop :woot:

Awww shit! Nice truck, here's my '89, a little older, and the wheels are a lot shittier though. It resides at our farm now, but it was a nasty 2wd 2500, I used to drive it to work and school every day. Think it had a 4 barrel carb on, used to roar whenever I opened it up, Flowmaster!!

GMC89.jpg

Ahh I see your going with the 151 :beer:

Yep, only $2 more then regular Cardi, and twice the liqour. I'll be puking my brains out in a hour or so, betcha want some pictures of that too!

fryed-day nite :geek:

Hahahaha, wish I could still do that! Fuckin job makes me pee ina cup once a month.

me and the boys are kickin it tonight.. im goin to get a gallon of jack.. kinda like this one..

Nice! All about partyin' in the trailer! If I'm still alive in a few hours, I'll be headin out too. Nowhere to go, and I don't want my place to get destroyed though.

Hahahaha, wish I could still do that! Fuckin job makes me pee ina cup once a month.

OUCH, once a month?? Why?? i cant do it either, im about to start a new job, graduating here in a couple weeks. ( im fuckin geeked)

anyway, i think im guna go see that new movie GRINDHOUSE

OUCH, once a month?? Why?? i cant do it either, im about to start a new job, graduating here in a couple weeks. ( im fuckin geeked)

anyway, i think im guna go see that new movie GRINDHOUSE

Yeah, I work for PSEG, a utility company here in NJ, I never use it but once a year, but I have a CDL, and every employee that might have to operate a truck, or crane, anything like that gets piss checked once a month. Sucks, but they pay me enough to buy a lot of booze, so whatever.

Everyone I know that's seen Grindhouse either loved it or hated it. At 3 and a half hours, theres no way I'm going to be able to sneak enough liqour into the theatre, so I'm going to wait for the DVD. :yelrotflmao:

well at least you makin that $$$$$$$$

ill trade you some of my green for your green :) :biggrin:

Man, I wish I could, I havent schmoked in years, I miss that shiat sooo much. Used to buy the garcia y vega, and twist that shit up daily. That's the only thing that kept me sane in college.