Kick Start Quads Suck

jayzx10r

• 2 weeks later...

My friend just bought a 450r about 4 months ago. The one way clutch just took a shit on him with about 20 hours on the bike. Same part that was a piece of shit on the old craptors. I tried to talk him into getting the YFZ. Fortunately it was still under warrenty. The parts alone would have cost him 700$ with all the shit that got munched.

My friend just bought a 450r about 4 months ago. The one way clutch just took a shit on him with about 20 hours on the bike. Same part that was a piece of shit on the old craptors. I tried to talk him into getting the YFZ. Fortunately it was still under warrenty. The parts alone would have cost him 700$ with all the shit that got munched.

I hear ya... My neighbor wants to pick up a 450 this summer and he is a Ford/Honda guy all the way so there is no changing his mind to considering a Yammy 450 or (Gasp!!) Banshee. He's watched me smoke a hundred 4-strokes but ...you can't change a decided mind...

all you guys who are defending hondas need to remember that this is a banshee site :beer:

yes it is a banshee site , but all the honda bashing gets old after a while , saying just because its a honda its a piece of shit is just stupid ,

honda's are some of the best made machines around , i can go around saying yamaha's are junk because in 2001 the raptor had tranny problems but i dont , or that my friends 2004 yfz 450 motor took a shit after just 10 hours and cost him 2200 to fix it .

it doesnt matter what you ride , in my mind , just as long as you ride.

The new 450 Electric strart does suck. My friend just sold his 06ER for a 07 Kicker. He also races XC with me.

My self have owned Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki. Between me and my mom and dad we have owned, Kawasaki, Cannondale, Bombardier.

IMO the Cannondale was the best machine. Great handling machine, and could still scream in the dunes.

Electric quads do suck man. There always the fat people that ride them because they cant kick over a real quad. Kick starter quads are way better because you dont have to worry about you battery dying some where or the fact that you could have some kind of electrical problem. and hats off to you man for rippin of the hondas bumper. they are pieces of ****

Electric quads do suck man. There always the fat people that ride them because they cant kick over a real quad. Kick starter quads are way better because you dont have to worry about you battery dying some where or the fact that you could have some kind of electrical problem. and hats off to you man for rippin of the hondas bumper. they are pieces of ****

I've kicked over plenty 450's. I wouldnt say that they're for fat people either, the more you weigh the less effort you have to put into it :biggrin: .

all you guys who are defending hondas need to remember that this is a banshee site :beer:

I really really enjoyed reading this forum. I'm with everybody yeah it's a banshee site but i didn't get on here to bash other shit. I got on here to talk about Banshees. But that was a pretty funny story...lol That sucks about the bumber thing.