Kick Start Quads Suck

jayzx10r

I was at Glamis yesterday and this dude can't get his POS hOnDa 4fiddy started because the Bendix Gear won't engage. Of course, he doesn't know this because he is a HonDuh rider..he just knows it's "fuckin' broke"...

I ripped off his front bumper giving him a pull start :whistling:...Oops...Bummer Dude...

300 bucks for a new starter...what a deal!!

I told him that was the most HorsePower his bike will ever feel!!!

I ripped off his front bumper giving him a pull start :whistling:...Oops...Bummer Dude...

The funny part was he actually gave consideration to my joke suggesting that he mount a TOW HOOK!! :yelrotflmao:

Edited by jayzx750

I was at Glamis yesterday and this dude can't get his POS hOnDa 4fiddy started because the Bendix Gear won't engage. Of course, he doesn't know this because he is a HonDuh rider..he just knows it's "fuckin' broke"...

the fastest a honda will ever go is when its pulled by a yamaha

People don't like the electric starters on the new Honda 450's. They don't turn the motor over fast enough. Honda really messed up on this one thats for sure. The guys racing XC on 450r prefer the kickstart version over the E-start version and XC races are dead engine starts !! They tell me they can kick it over faster.... .... and the E-start on the Honda is something you'd expect from Polaris or somethin :biggrin:

LOL

LOL, how the hell did you rip his bumper off? :laugh:

He had a nifty little aluminum U shaped bumper mounted on the front of his quad and he tied his tow strap to it...rather than the frame. When the powerband kicked in while I was pulling him in second gear, it just yanked off the top of his pretty polished bumper right above the mounting bolts while roosting him bad!!

At least he got it started though...

I need to carry my camera with me from now on... :cool:

Jay From SanD.

your talking about stupid honda guys and you cant even get your topic title right ? :shoothead:

whos the stupid 1 ?

Good question: your talking about stupid honda guys and you cant even get your topic title right ?

..........................You're..............................Honda.......................can't.......................................right?

whos the stupid 1 ?

Who's..............one? or 1?

With 8 grammatical errors out of 19 words...maybe you answered your own question!! :thumbsup: F+

I guess I've been humbled...... :notworthy:

Jay From SanD.

Edited by jayzx750

He had a nifty little aluminum U shaped bumper mounted on the front of his quad and he tied his tow strap to it...rather than the frame. When the powerband kicked in while I was pulling him in second gear, it just yanked off the top of his pretty polished bumper right above the mounting bolts while roosting him bad!!

At least he got it started though...

I need to carry my camera with me from now on... :cool:

Jay From SanD.

ROFL

yes, small digicams fit nicely into the factory tool pouch storage area. (use some padding for vibe protection tho).

Good question: your talking about stupid honda guys and you cant even get your topic title right ?

..........................You're..............................Honda.......................can't.......................................right?

whos the stupid 1 ?

Who's..............one? or 1?

With 8 grammatical errors out of 19 words...maybe you answered your own question!! :thumbsup: F+

I guess I've been humbled...... :notworthy:

Jay From SanD.

did you use your spell check for that one ?

do you want me to go back and spell check your last posts?

its more laziness than literacy on my part , how about yours .