New Banshee Mods Beat

This is my first post,but i orderd Pro cuircut pipes, timing plate,cool head,v force 3 reeds,jets,shift star,k+n's.What do you guy's think, do i have what it takes to beat a 700 Rapter?????Raced raptor on the street got beat by three bikes.Can stay even on top end!!!Thanks in advance!!!!

race them....and you will find out. There's too many variables such as skill, jetted right, weight and the list goes on.

I got spanked by 686raptor today. Why.....cuz i suck at driving because everyone else says i should of beat it haha :ermm:

This is my first post,but i orderd Pro cuircut pipes, timing plate,cool head,v force 3 reeds,jets,shift star,k+n's.What do you guy's think, do i have what it takes to beat a 700 Rapter?????Raced raptor on the street got beat by three bikes.Can stay even on top end!!!Thanks in advance!!!!

start your shee :biggrin:

actually, i have no idea.....lol

Edited by jmkapala

race them....and you will find out. There's too many variables such as skill, jetted right, weight and the list goes on.

I got spanked by 686raptor today. Why.....cuz i suck at driving because everyone else says i should of beat it haha :ermm:

Thanks!!!!!

Please dont tell me its just rider........i just spent $850 and i got the pro cuircut pipes as a gift!!!!!!!

If the Raptor is basically stock you should have no trouble beating it with the mods you ordered

damn man your bike is sweet anyway.. i have to get black plastics now lol,

with those mods you are adding you should be able to pull on a 660 raptor and be close on the 700r

i flat spanked a 700r last month im sure he sold his 4 banger after that .

Replace the stock gearing with 15/40. It will make a big diffrence and you'll walk off on him up top pretty easy. With pipes alone, 15/40 gearing, and 20" tires I walk all over yfz's and preds. I've never raced a raptor though, can't imagine they're faster then the yfz though. :ermm:

Forgot to ask, are you still running the stock clutch? If so I'd reccomend getting a new clutch with some heavier springs, it could be slipping alittle and you not realize it. It's 95 bucks well spent on the F.A.S.T. clutch, felt like a new animal replacing the slipping stocker, like I had added a set pipes to a stocker. lol

Edited by Trick2stroke

Replace the stock gearing with 15/40. It will make a big diffrence and you'll walk off on him up top pretty easy. With pipes alone, 15/40 gearing, and 20" tires I walk all over yfz's and preds. I've never raced a raptor though, can't imagine they're faster then the yfz though. :ermm:

Forgot to ask, are you still running the stock clutch? If so I'd reccomend getting a new clutch with some heavier springs, it could be slipping alittle and you not realize it. It's 95 bucks well spent on the F.A.S.T. clutch, felt like a new animal replacing the slipping stocker, like I had added a set pipes to a stocker. lol

I just got everything apart,still have stock clutch,just orderd everything from Jeff at F.A.S.T!!!