yamalube R

i've had my Shee for a month an after the first tank that came in the bike wich was really rich 20:1 or maybe it was 24:1 ( for beak-in), after the very first tank in the bike its been 91 pump gas mixed with Yamalube 2R at 32:1.

i have been using 2r since i bought my bike new in 98,one 16oz bottle for 3 gallons of gas,never fowled plugs,ever!!!didn't even do piston and rings until 02,i swear by the stuff!!!!

yamalube is pretty much all the lubricant you need... its priced reasonably well... if your buyig name brand products for premix your paying for just that....the name... honda and yamaha make very good oils.. the only oil that i dont use thats none yahalube in my banshee and in my wife yfz450 is the tranny oil in my banshee... i run gearsaver 80W

stick with yamalube , 36:1 is what i run

redline makes some very nice oils... we ran it when i was younger and raced go karts.. only thing with the redline we ran is its very thin... its more for a motor that is planned on being rebuilt very often like a race motor. not sure if they the oil you ran is the same one we did when racing but if it was you can count on the life of the motor to be cut substantually...