New Dirt Wheels

kaotik1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will post it when I get home, It looks like shit though!!!!!!! They giving the banshee a bad name by trying to bring it back as a 4 poke. Thats like trying to make a Hoe a hose wife, it just aint right no matter how you look at it!

someone find a pic of that dirtwheel cover so we can at least see it.

i know were talking about quads, but what about mud trucks? my boss runs a mudrun every 2 wks through out the summer (funrunmudrun.com i think is the web site) and some of the trucks that enter start turning some pretty high rpms. one of the guys that comes into the tire shop alot has an s-10 with a 355 small block at turns damn near 9000 rpms. mean motherfucker if u ask me

I would be pretty pist if they come out with a 4stroke banshee PERIOD.

I would LOVE for yamaha to make a new bike, two or four stroke. Not to mention it would be the biggest motor ever! Kawasaki can suck it!

wont happen though........

ATV TV lol worst show ever ^^^ :yelrotflmao:

ya one of the years they had a 650ex, that was coo NOOOOOOOT :shoothead: but i mean they do all that stupid stuff and i hate it. my fav mag is QUAD.

Yeup, April fools day! I think they pulled something like that last year too!

they do it every year. one year they said the suzuki was coming out with a 1400cc king quad i believe.

it is this months dirtwheels. if you are a subscriber you already have it, be on the stands soon.

apparently someone didnt read the whole article. they havent made anything final yet and it is said to be the best power to wieght ratio atv ever made. possibly 90hp stock but will be toned down to 60-70hp. the picture is just a teaser but the fuel injected 500cc banshee is looking to be done for the near future. in the article it said it would resemble the snow mobile motor that yamaha has (half an R1 motor basicly) and possibly be an auto matic, they said that woudlnt fly with the banshee lover so something else was going to be looked into, they have many of prototypes from what the article said. i geuss we have to just wait and see.

also in the article, it was said that there was a ton of extra banshee's made this year to keep flowing thru the dealers for some time to come.

i got a kick about how they find this info out in sushi bars over seas, the waiters and chefs ease drop on the big wigs over seas, the american yamaha end will not no untill the last minute but some sushi chef will befor us. lol.

heres a pic of those teaser. hope the link works. and its a quick pic i took, please dont flame. :P

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p223/b4e2r0t/P1010004.jpg