Droopy Rear Fenders

MDS2106

You can buy fender support brackets for them here http://modquad.com/store/search_results.as...mp;txtCatName=2

I had a set that I was using till I decided to hack my rears and they did a pretty decent job. I would let you have them, but I don't have any clue where the hell they are now.

actually, i just saw that cascade has the same ones for about a buck and a half less. http://cascadeinnovations.net/

Edited by korndawg

i have heard something about a heat gun that takes the white marks out of a fender that has been bent. i wonder if you could just heat them up alittle on the underside and then pull then up alittle or use a pice of wood to hold them up intill they cool down ? accualy i have a set of old rears that i had rolled. i think i may try that with my old fenders. i will let you know how it goes.

heat them from the bottom until the get flexible ,bend them to where you want them and throw a bucket of cold water on them and your done. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

does this accualy work or where you just saying to try it? if it does icould have saved myself quit abit of money lol

• 2 weeks later...
i have heard something about a heat gun that takes the white marks out of a fender that has been bent. i wonder if you could just heat them up alittle on the underside and then pull then up alittle or use a pice of wood to hold them up intill they cool down ? accualy i have a set of old rears that i had rolled. i think i may try that with my old fenders. i will let you know how it goes.

Wouldn't that leave that heated area hardened, loose it's flexibility after hitting it with heat? Let me know if that works for you.

• 2 months later...
Wouldn't that leave that heated area hardened, loose it's flexibility after hitting it with heat? Let me know if that works for you.

i heated the fender on my bike to get rid of the white creases, and it got hard and snapped off without even crashing.

i may have been a bit exessive with the heat though lol propane torch :shrug: