Planet Sand

majicmike

will you pay  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree

I agree as well. I know I come across as a dick sometimes, well most of the time... LOL But I'm a nice guy. =)

I have no problem with everyone comming here and I'm sure there will be a wealth of information that comes with them. I know I don't know jack shit about some of the stuff these guys do and it will be nice to see some technical information-type threads start up over here. Comming from an engineering background I get all warm and fuzzy inside when I read topics like the blowdown phase topic over on PS.

- Jared

Now if Lee was smart he'd get rid of those new general forums that nobody uses and replace them with some of the popular forum topics from planet Sand, Make a Planet sand subforum. Than this site would explode.

i agree. the combination of PS and HQ will make for the most in depth banshee site ever created. everything from mild trail banshees to the latest innovations in drag racing. that doesnt even include all the 4 strokers we have here with their info. those new forums are kind of a waste. i think they could easily be replaced with something that will attract way more attention.

Now if Lee was smart he'd get rid of those new general forums that nobody uses and replace them with some of the popular forum topics from planet Sand, Make a Planet sand subforum. Than this site would explode.

I agree with the concept, not the naming. NO sense in giving them the satisfaction of using that brand name...

I'll take the members, friends, and their knowledge...leave that name behind :)

Well, I have thought about this for awhile. The first reaction was wonder how much money I have in Paypal to pay the sixty. The next was screw that I am not paying to read stuff I either already know our have read 10 times over. Honestly he could have charged a dollar a month and I would not have spent the money. So the money is not really the issue. First the thought of Sherry posting a post and it is a pay only site. I was like wtf. What did I miss I was on there everyday. I have heard many rumors which are just that rumors. So with that being said, the way this was handled kind of backs them up to being more relevant. I do not like the thought of ol god mighty promoting the sport of drag racing at the top and without ps the sport will not be what it is.lol. Tell the track owners that have had the tracks for many years busting there asses to do just that. If thats the case it hurts me to say it but less gray needs a pat on the back then. (God that hurt). I have been drag racing for many years and plan on many more with or without ps.

Out.

I agree with the concept, not the naming. NO sense in giving them the satisfaction of using that brand name...

I'll take the members, friends, and their knowledge...leave that name behind :)

i concurr w DR.Dave.......ill be like dating your old girlfriend,while JLO is trying to get w you,now we all know what your old girlfriend looks like JK.............., :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :biggrin:

keep you going strait. you know left right left right left right.lol. I am running a sixteen extreme staggerds. They are all right. I have a cranker which is known for heala torque. My theory was getting the bite I wanted for the sixty and maybe still getting enough wheel speed at the mph mark. I just wish they had thinner paddles. Because there really is not much of a stagger with 16 paddles.

hey Dave what's up killer site, can't believe it took me to get shit on to find this site :rolleyes:

Better late to the party than never...

Looks like Project Polaris needs to be getting underway soon, huh? LOL...

You gonna be around next weekend? I'm gonna meet up with Hops and get those paddles, I wouldn't mind having a cold beverage or two with you guys!