Planet Sand

majicmike

will you pay  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I DON'T MIND PAYING FOR THE SERVICE, BUT I'M NOT GONG TO PAY THREE TIMES THE GOING RATE . THE BOTTOM LINE HE IS TO DAM GREEDY. :verymad:

Greedy is right. This is part I dont understand. If they are hurting for money this would be why. I tried calling him a couple times and even pmed him a couple times about getting a chassi built. well never heard back from him. So a couple months later there was a post about othon racing chassi's. So I posted about it. What do you know I get a pm from bansheechick. With a little info on the chassi and the price of the chassi. Well a couple mins go by and then I get a pm from charlie saying he is sorry for not gettin back with me and blah blah. Any ways I returned his pm and told him I was very intrested in his chassi and what I would like to have with the chassi and stuff, thinking he would pm me back with a price. Well that was months ago and never heard from him since so Im getting a chassi off of wild west welding. So right there if it was not for poor customer service he would of had a chassi sold.

Edited by banshee332

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just hope that HQ doens't fill up with all the assholes from PS that think they are total gods with the banshee and start forming their little groups on here and telling people "THIS is what you HAVE to do..." I hate that shit. We are all pretty good at working together here and helping people out with problems and such, and I hope it stays that way. I don't mind PS memebers comming here, but leave your bullshit over there with charlie and his fees.

:thumbsup:

I also wanted to say... good for Jeff. He's a great guy and was just tyring to do business, too bad for ol charlie and planetsand, because they weren't making some kinda % off jeff and his company with some advertising. Jeff, you are a welcome addition to the HQ and feel free to sell anything and everything you want through PM's. LOL! I love the HQ.

I also wanted to say... good for Jeff. He's a great guy and was just tyring to do business, too bad for ol charlie and planetsand, because they weren't making some kinda % off jeff and his company with some advertising. Jeff, you are a welcome addition to the HQ and feel free to sell anything and everything you want through PM's. LOL! I love the HQ.

I think Jeff would have been an asset to planet sand. But that is their loss. The post I made earlier was just me joking around with Jeff. We had a conversation the other day on him getting banned from PS and when I read that post over there today I knew then who banned him.

i dont think jeff was the only one getting hassled from ps. many other had problems.

I just hope that HQ doens't fill up with all the assholes from PS that think they are total gods with the banshee and start forming their little groups on here and telling people "THIS is what you HAVE to do..." I hate that shit. We are all pretty good at working together here and helping people out with problems and such, and I hope it stays that way. I don't mind PS memebers comming here, but leave your bullshit over there with charlie and his fees.

:thumbsup:

Hey I take offense to that!! I'm not always a asshole. :whistling: :biggrin:

well i have paid for now but this is the first time i have seen this site looks cool enoughbut have heard that you guys dont like snomo powered banshees

Can't speak for others but haven't heard much of that, I myself like em'... of course I would!

I see that's your 1st post, welcome!

Nothing wrong with snomo powered quads. Personally I wouldn't want one just because its an automatic. I like gears. I'm actually working on a triple right now. I have the crank, cylinders, carbs, electrical, etc from an 800 triple and I'm having mattoon make me a set of billet cases for it. Then the hard part is going to be finding a transmission and clutch strong enough to handle the beast. Going to have to go all billet in the tranny. Its going to be a mess for a year or two before its all up and running how I hope.

- Jared

Can't speak for others but haven't heard much of that, I myself like em'... of course I would!

I see that's your 1st post, welcome!

Thanks am glad to meet some new people with a passion for racing my little rotax powered banshee has run a 4.14 and im building a tripple rotax powered rigid with about 240 hp