yfz450 rear shock and swinger conversion

IROOST1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about if i just use the yfz shock on the banshee. Wouldnt it just sit a little higher than with the shorter shock. Well, ill find out, got a brand new takeoff with a new shock cover, 60 shipped. So we'll see how a full yfz front and yfz shock rear does???

I will be doing the yfz rear shock conversion. I will also do the front a arm. I will keep the banshee style frame with the yfz geometrie . The frame will be narrowed in the front to be the same measurements as the yfz, so Yfz a-arms will be a direct bolt on .For the rear i will use the Yfz shock and linkage , i will cut the old shock mount off and just keep the pipe as a motor support and make a support alot higher which will not fit anymore with the stock airbox The bottom has to be modified also to bolt the yfz linkage . I will not use the yfz swingarm , which i think does not fit at all in any way on the banshee. I will make my own roundhousing swigarm banshee style wich mounts to the yfz linkage . I have started collecting yfz parts for this project and i will keep you's posted while i build this.

It looks like a two year old made that pipe! :yelrotflmao: fag.

You just keep typing. That's all your illiterate ass needs to do to show your stupidity. That or post more pics of that bike :thumbsup:

Hey asshole. He's from Canada and it is obvious that Engish isn't his primary language.

I don't know what your fucking problem is? He is posting pictures that were requested. Not that it matters because his project is pretty cool, but he already stated why the pipes had to be fabricated and why they look the way they do. Grow up you piece of shit.

Piece of shit? lol. You guys are funny. I'll be racing this weekend in Parker for any of you fags that want to talk to me in person. I suggest you bend over and do what the french and canadians do best.

Dont post pics of a rat bike and expect no feedback. Did I hurt your feelings feedmelies? Maybe you should get layed. I'm sure Pepi le Tonyown could provide a warm hole.

You're telling me I need to grow up, when you cant even take a comment. Grow some balls.

tank s boys for the help , and 2005sebanshee . i tell you litle boy because you talk like a teen-ager , i m dont say if you have 35 or 50 old . remember your the first to piss me off ... and for the 27.000$ of my bike cost me , is include the brend new banshee cost 8.700$ canadian . and in 2003 the change rate is to low . the cheeta cylinder at trinity, ported and piston cost 2400$ u.s. , and with the change rate and the duty for imported parts cost me 3900$ in my money . and you have a idea for the hinson basket, hub, pressure plate, carbs, exaust, a-arm ,rim e.t.c .... living in canada cost higher if you want to built custom quad, harley or car . AND IS MY LAST REPLY , BECAUSE I WANT TO TAKE THE CHANCE TO OTHER GUYS TO HELP THE GUY START THIS TOPIC , IS WANT INFORMATION FOR A SWAP YFZ SWING ARM TO A SHEE . tank s

1roost...I think you'll have less headache and problems with a shock only swap...however, I still think it'll be cheaper and easier to get yours resprung and revalved...

Even the front YFZ shocks on a shee aren't the best idea. Yeah, I know they fit with a little bit of work, they also wear out the joints quicker...period.

you MUST be CRAZY to pay those kinds of prices. I'd find a way to get to the states and buy your stuff...you overpaid a TON for what you got. I understand the exhange rate, plus the hassle of shipping out of country (precisely why I won't do it)...but, even if you hop a plane, etc., you could still save money on that.

Others will ship to CA, and they're a HELL of a lot cheaper and better than Trinity, too....you're partially paying for their name...which to me is garbage.

1roost...I think you'll have less headache and problems with a shock only swap...however, I still think it'll be cheaper and easier to get yours resprung and revalved...

Even the front YFZ shocks on a shee aren't the best idea. Yeah, I know they fit with a little bit of work, they also wear out the joints quicker...period.

you MUST be CRAZY to pay those kinds of prices. I'd find a way to get to the states and buy your stuff...you overpaid a TON for what you got. I understand the exhange rate, plus the hassle of shipping out of country (precisely why I won't do it)...but, even if you hop a plane, etc., you could still save money on that.

Others will ship to CA, and they're a HELL of a lot cheaper and better than Trinity, too....you're partially paying for their name...which to me is garbage.

your right part's are exspensive here lol

for a 4mm stroker +5 rod's pistons and gasket's at one place was like 1200 i got em new of fleabay for like 800 though

Piece of shit? lol. You guys are funny. I'll be racing this weekend in Parker for any of you fags that want to talk to me in person. I suggest you bend over and do what the french and canadians do best.

Dont post pics of a rat bike and expect no feedback. Did I hurt your feelings feedmelies? Maybe you should get layed. I'm sure Pepi le Tonyown could provide a warm hole.

You're telling me I need to grow up, when you cant even take a comment. Grow some balls.

It

Edited by feedmelies

2005SEBANSHEE,

remember that arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics. even if you win your still retarded.

i think you just won asshole of the month.

Wow, don't know that I could have said it better myself. Dajogejer, I'm sure you probably realized this already, but those aren't Craptor plastics, it's all YFZ with a Banshee motor.

I personally would love to see a quick race between crazyshee400 and 2005SEBANSHEE. I see Elka's, Rockets, carbs, head, and he says a ported Cheetah. 2005SEBANSHEE, let's see he lists Toomy (not even spelled right), ITP (wheels, always helps the speed), Denton, but don't forget I'm sure at least 8HP worth of stickers. I guess doesn't play well with others covers it huh?

argue.jpg

post-17627-1168020210.jpg

crazyshee400: I'll give you the props for the the build & taking a good shot at building your own pipe. You're fabricating something that's hard to do & you're taking a good approach. Not everyone can do something like that. I'll be waiting for progress pics on that!!

I'd also like some info, pics, walk thru on those applying that rear yfz shock to the Banshee. I look at the yfz rear and the resi sits high & the bottom mount is really different.

I like all the good stuff that BHQ provides, the disrespecting over the LCD screen serves no help to the forum.