me = retard

kajones

holy shit i did the EXACT same thing diff was i was drinkin and i had my friends little bro on the back. i was slideing and a little ditch was in the road. but like they said earlier get up and keep going some guys on here rode home with broken bones and stuff. but that a big part of it "heart"

yeah at that point i was kinda new to the whole "light switch power" thing....too used to riding a z250..... :whistling:

when i was sliding, the banshee gets gobs of power and goes too far sideways...then the gravel that i was sliding on turned to grass and thats the end....

i went to see if it was gonna start like last week, and after 10 mins of kicking she fired up....only damage to the bike = scratched plastic, smashed headlight, and the bars kinda bent down but i fixed that in like 2 mind with a wrench....

thanks for all the replies guys! (and gals?)

At least there isn't a lot of damage :thumbsup: The only way you are going to know how to handle your shee in certain conditions is go out and RIDE!! :biggrin:

Damn man, I figured you hit a diffrent patch of terrain. Ive done that to many times to count. Know your terrain, be ready to move your body to each side, and if all else fails BRACE FOR IMPACT :biggrin:

• 4 weeks later...

man i have never tiped a quad not even my blaster while doing dounets. Ok whele depends what you mean i have gon on tow wheels billions of times but i have this second nature when im riding with 2 side wheels my foot comes out and takes a kick at the ground. but man that sucks my mom has almost band me and my dad from our banshees cuse my dad keeps fallig :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: even on my 'shee before the engine was brocken in. :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: