me = retard

kajones

The first time i went to the sandhills I shattered my Knee. I was going up a hill called mammoth and let off the gas right before the top, took a nose dive went over the handel bars the the bumper of the bike shamshed my knee. The wors part of it was I was about 3 miles away from the truck so had to ride back. It scared my parents so the sold my 95 shee and went through 9 months of therapy. Now I have an 06 shee and titanium knee cap. I learned how to ride better and jump mammoth like its my Bitch. By the way I was the day after my 16 birthday. So practice at a slower speed and move your my back up. Safer and less injuries that way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

man im lucky when i c all u i mean prob atless 75% of u have broken something while riding ure shee i mean ive been riding for 1 1/2 yr and never had any injury that lasted more then 3 days (which is just genaral driving and pulling pains of wheelies, jumps and heavy trail riding

I've been riding since I was 3 and have been lucky enough to only get scrapes and bruises.

wish i was that lucky.......broken hip 3 steel pins emergency surgery and to top it all off 8 months on crutches...... :banghead:

and that was on a blaster......i hate to see what the shee will do to me if i bite it.....lol

Dan

Edited by BansheeDan