Post your Beast

Dmcbanshee

• 3 weeks later...
i cant help but notice after lookin through a few pages.......

how could u consider half these bikes MX banshees?

a pair of +2 a-arms and some shocks makes it an MX banshee?

half these dont even have that... just a set of pipes and some stickers on the plastics... get real

Looks like somebody hopped on the weekend hater-train.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!!!!!!!! I understnd what you are saying and IMO some don't meet the mental picture that you have about this post but sometimes people just feel like posting pics of their rides. There is nothing wrong with that so be patient with some and if you don't agree with what you see just please move on and try to think about others feelings instead of your own.

Now here is a pic of a real MX Banshee to make you salivate. Be careful you might cream your shorts while looking at it. :evil::evil:

DSC02167.jpg

:notworthy: Now thats pure fuckin sexiness...Nice bike man....

Here is a couple of pics of a custom/outlaw framed banshee. Its not near as pretty as loboboys, but it is a blast to ride with 250R geometry and long travel suspension! Some of you have seen it before, hopefully these are different pics (can't remember).

6outlaw.jpg

3outlaw.jpg

Here is a couple of pics of a custom/outlaw framed banshee. Its not near as pretty as loboboys, but it is a blast to ride with 250R geometry and long travel suspension! Some of you have seen it before, hopefully these are different pics (can't remember).

6outlaw.jpg

3outlaw.jpg

I have been getting some PMs on this thing lately, I was guessing my "for sale" post must have surfaced. I hope it's working well for you. I miss the bike, but still wouldn't have time to ride it. It was a real blast with the RZ motor in it. It was what Yamaha should have built in the first place.

I have been getting some PMs on this thing lately, I was guessing my "for sale" post must have surfaced. I hope it's working well for you. I miss the bike, but still wouldn't have time to ride it. It was a real blast with the RZ motor in it. It was what Yamaha should have built in the first place.

Hi, broke. I hope you are doing well. The bike is kicking ass. It is so fun to ride. I can only imagine what it would have been like with your RZ motor. I take it to local riding park with trails and an MX track here and everyone who sees it stares at it. I have had a lot of people ask me about it too. There are not many banshees here, and this thing is the most exotic around. Take care man.