Post your Beast

Dmcbanshee

I have been getting some PMs on this thing lately, I was guessing my "for sale" post must have surfaced. I hope it's working well for you. I miss the bike, but still wouldn't have time to ride it. It was a real blast with the RZ motor in it. It was what Yamaha should have built in the first place.

Could you tell me what brand nerf bars you have on your bike? They look great on there, or it could just be that the bike makes them look good. Thanks!

I know some of you guys have seen this pick... So I guess for those that havent, here is my "wherever I ride beast" It does just fine on an MX Track tho. I havent entered and raced any MX races but I would, I hang with fast guys on tRX's all day.... Like my buddies in the backround. Hes faster than me but doesnt make my bike look like it shouldnt be out there thats for sure. And there nothing hes hitting that I'm not either. So call it what youj will I guess, I know I'll take anyone who wants it in the trails tho! lol

THEBANSHEE001.jpg

Looks good bro, throw some shocks on there and call it a day. Shit thats all you need!!

I love the Maier grills. Mine wouldnt fit with my OS rad so I had to ditch it. :down:

Thanks! I've got some 450 shocks coming that I won on Ebay but I can't get in touch with the guy for a tracking number. I sent a dispute with Paypal. It's been almost 2 weeks and they still haven't shown up from CA :down:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...