E-Bay drag ported cylinders

J-Madd

AFTER PERCHASING I'LL TELL YOU THE REST OF THE SET UP ON THIS MOTOR. JUST THE SET UP ALONE IS WORTH $$$.

Do you get the secret decoder ring too? For about the same money you can buy a set of unported ones and hove them ported by someone you know is going to do it right.

Dont know if they are any good, but right here is a killer set I was bidding on them but fell free to bid if you want.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003-Banshe...1QQcmdZViewItem

Damn thats a deal and a half. You said bid on it though.

Edited by Washburn

Dont know if they are any good, but right here is a killer set I was bidding on them but fell free to bid if you want.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003-Banshe...1QQcmdZViewItem

Worth 1300 bucks + for a set of 12 port cylinders, pistons and a spacer plate???

This guy should lay off the booze before he lists on ebay...

:shoothead:

if you are looking to get a bike built. start calling builders. the one that answers the phone and can answer your questions is the one to go with.a monkey with a die grinder a camera and an e bay acct, i would steer clear of.it just seems like a half assed way to buy or sell portwork.start calling builders, a&s, k&t, fast, passion,grr,see who answers the phone.

Damn thats a deal and a half. You said bid on it though.

I recognize those jugs..I updated those jugs to a 4mill 12 port after previously being ported by someone else. 80+HP no prob on Shearers and 35's..tons of bottom end and very broad power....Jim

you shouldl jump on those passion cylinders. thats a hell of a deal.

The $500.00 cylinders are not the Passion cylinders. Those are the other one's mentioned in this thread. The reason I was looking into these, is because I don't want the down time. I just want to buy some good ported cylinders and bolt them on. I've already got a Cub motor, I'm just trying to slowly build another motor, just not all out with a Cub just yet. Also interested in a complete motor set up.

Edited by J-Madd