Noss machine

ozosborne

Anyone know how I can get hold of the guys from noss machine? Sent them 2 mails and no reply!! :banghead: I want to get some of their goodies. :biggrin:

I need to know what shipping is gonna run me to South Africa?? :confused:

While we on the topic, anyone running their head?? Would like to know what they like. I'm keen on a head with 19cc domes and the o ring set.

Appreciate anyone's input! :wink:

why dont u just call them directly, as far as performance i love my Noss products my head keeps the block soo cool i can practicly hold my hand on the side after running

I'm here. My spam filter is catching a lot of stuff I want. I checked it and found your emails. I'll check on shipping and email the cost to you.

Sorry.

-David

Yea, DL is the man...

Just PM or call him, he spent 20min on the phone discussing an issue with me about domes and head that adimitanly (sp) were not even purchased from his shop or brand..

Noss gets my buisness from here on out, period... Refferals also

Gotta love buisness ethics like that.. Thanks DL..

I'm here. My spam filter is catching a lot of stuff I want. I checked it and found your emails. I'll check on shipping and email the cost to you.

Sorry.

-David

Thanks a lot man, I'm really keen!! :cool: You can e-mail me on oz@diamondtrailers.co.za or just pm me on here!

Thanks for helping out guys. :biggrin:

Stupid question: Are the noss heads ported?? I want to run 19cc domes so that I can run 102 octane! :beer:

I just bought a Noss head and love it. I got 19cc domes and im at sealevel so i must

run atleast a 50/50 fuel mix.

in terms of your questions, i dont think ive ever heard of a ported head. the size of your

domes and elevation should determine your compression and fuel.

if you got to nossmachine.com and look under banshee heads at the very bottom will give you a compression chart. from what ive learned at sealevel anything 21cc and larger you can run pump gas, 20cc-19cc can run 50/50, and 18cc-lower full race. im sure opinions vary on this but i tend to worry about burning a hole in my piston so i play it safe :ninja:

Stupid question: Are the noss heads ported?? I want to run 19cc domes so that I can run 102 octane! :beer:

No they are not ported. 2 Stroke engines do not breath through the head. All they do is cover the cylinder. No valves or anything. If you want to increase flow then you need to have your cylinders ported. That is what contolls the air flow in and out of the engine.

here is a pic of my domes in my head. Your will be all silver. They grey stuff on my domes is a heat reflective coating. Keeps the heat in the exhaust gasses instead of soaking in to the engine.

CoatedDomes2.jpg

So he finally got hold of me and the shipping sounds very reasonable!! :biggrin: Just waiting to see what the total price will be and I should be putting in the order!

Is that coating on your domes similar to powder coating?? Seems like a good idea. What would the diffs be on a noss machine head vs lets say a hemi head?? :ermm:

Thanks for all the advice, must make sure I'm going the right direction with the mods. :biggrin: