brand new 2007 banshees 3750 have titles with them

Ok heres the deal i got some 2007 banshee's i come across i will sell for 3750 CASH.. Have titles for them all.. whatever colors you want.. Before you ask, its all legal, not stolen, got all titles everything.. who gots cash who wants one? pm me or call 856-362-3489

Ok heres the deal i got some 2007 banshee's i come across i will sell for 3750 CASH.. Have titles for them all.. whatever colors you want.. Before you ask, its all legal, not stolen, got all titles everything.. who gots cash who wants one? pm me or call 856-362-3489

yea you also can come see them in person, its no scam... come meet me.. ask NYUK he has dealt with me i sold him a few of my used banshees... no bullshit 3750 cash with titles who wants one?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea you also can come see them in person, its no scam... come meet me.. ask NYUK he has dealt with me i sold him a few of my used banshees... no bullshit 3750 cash with titles who wants one?

I"ll take 147 of them. :down::down::down::down:

i live in new jerey right outside of philly zip is 08031.. I know this sounds really fishy, but its the truth.. my cell is 856 362 3489... i will show you it, let you hear it run, ride it but i gotta see the cash cuz like i said they are brand new.. i will not take them out of the crate for someone to come look and waste my time.. Everyone here knows what a brand new banshee is how it rides how it runs, but like i said if your serious you can come and confirm its good... Come on guys im tryin to hook you all up.. i cannot disclose my source, all you need to know is they are new, have a title, are legal, numbers all match, and im not going anywere. i will write u a bill of sale whatever the hell you guys need to know im not full of shit... u can take pictures of me infront of my house and ill even write the adress on the back of the pic and sign it... shit i dunno what else to tell you all but dont wait cuz they are gonna go people will come get them or get them shipped at this price.... What you can know is ive come across a source in japan, and yes the bikes are in NJ, titled, legal, ready to ride...

Sounds REAL shady!

hey seabass lick my balls you dont believe me come to bellmawr ill run you over with mine.. you guys dont believe me i dont give a fuck ill post them on ebay just figured id help you all out cuz this site, nyuk and all have been good to me.. u wanna pass it, you can get it on ebay for 1000 bucks more

O.K. tough guy..... whatever bellmawr is.

fuck u asshole stop whoring up my thread.. im bringing a real deal here.. one you dont see so often so if u dont like it go fuck off, im trying to help u guys out and help a friend out who came across one hell of a business opp.. no one is here to scam anyone, i got 3 members coming down this weekend.

Hey, If you have them, And they are legit. Then takes a few pics and post, em up. I would love to see. Plus it would put this topic to bed.

Hey, If you have them, And they are legit. Then takes a few pics and post, em up. I would love to see. Plus it would put this topic to bed.

LOL MAKE SURE AND PUT A BOOST BOTTLE ON AARONS ALL THE COOL KIDS HAVE EM....LOL...JK U HAD THAT ONE COMING

LOL MAKE SURE AND PUT A BOOST BOTTLE ON AARONS ALL THE COOL KIDS HAVE EM....LOL...JK U HAD THAT ONE COMING

TRUST ME GUYS IT NOT SHADY I KINDA KNOW THE DEAL I HAVE A COUPLE FREINDS THAT HAVE COME ACCROSS THOSE OPPS. B 4 THERE CLEAR TRUST HIM DONT BUST HIS NUTS...HE HAS PAPERWORK ON THEM WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED??????