brand new 2007 banshees 3750 have titles with them

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL MAKE SURE AND PUT A BOOST BOTTLE ON AARONS ALL THE COOL KIDS HAVE EM....LOL...JK U HAD THAT ONE COMING

TRUST ME GUYS IT NOT SHADY I KINDA KNOW THE DEAL I HAVE A COUPLE FREINDS THAT HAVE COME ACCROSS THOSE OPPS. B 4 THERE CLEAR TRUST HIM DONT BUST HIS NUTS...HE HAS PAPERWORK ON THEM WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED??????

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: Sorry dude.

Anyway, I'd give this guy a chance, you can't prove or disprove him, and he hasnt scammed anyone in the past. At least give him the benefit of the doubt and not accuse this dude as being a scammer right off the bat. He seems like a nice enough guy, and I think he meant Belmar, it's a town in NJ down south like he says. I won't attest to this guy's integrity, I'm just saying give him the benfit of the doubt before you start bashing his post.

Ok heres the deal i got some 2007 banshee's i come across i will sell for 3750 CASH.. Have titles for them all.. whatever colors you want.. Before you ask, its all legal, not stolen, got all titles everything.. who gots cash who wants one? pm me or call 856-362-3489

yea you also can come see them in person, its no scam... come meet me.. ask NYUK he has dealt with me i sold him a few of my used banshees... no bullshit 3750 cash with titles who wants one?

No bullshit? New quads don't come with titles- They have an certificate of origin from the manufacturer so you can apply for a title. Post copies of the MSO paperwork for 50 quads & I'll believe you & take them all---------------------CASH!!!

No bullshit? New quads don't come with titles- They have an certificate of origin from the manufacturer so you can apply for a title. Post copies of the MSO paperwork for 50 quads & I'll believe you & take them all---------------------CASH!!!

so when he throws them up you gotta coffee can in your backyard burried with 188 grand in it ...lol..jk

alright look, ive been honest thus far so i will tell you my entire deal. I go to college In Eastern PA, I live in BELLMAWR not Belmar... Were im from is right outside of philly, right aross the walt whitman from philly.. I did not get this deal, but my long time friend did. He has all the paperwork on the quads and they are all brand new.. They are 100% legal and legit.. I would take pics right now but like i said i go to college, if pics are a must for everyone than I will go home and snap a few this weekend, as i have a few members coming to pick some up. Also i know theres alotta haters on here, hey its a good deal if you dont want the deal than thats fine, i just really dont wanna hear your shit. Im not trying to be an asshole or a tough guy, but seriously everytime you put somethin up on here people gotta bash it.. If i said brand new banshees 7,000 would you all believe me? Truthfully im making almost nothing off of these.. My friend came across a buisness opp that cost him upwards of 25,000 and some change to do this. Like i said i really dont know how else to tell you people but you can all come and see them in person, ive got one of them at my parents house in nj i will show you.. As for the colors 2007's they are black and red.. I also have a few brand new 2006 models still not even assembled in crate as well.. If you really are legit and wanna get a good deal for christmas or you wanna make some cash and re sell one than come do it. They are so cheap b/c of the volume he bought, and he does have another buisness opp pending and obviously needs to make some money.. Also as for if its a title or a CFO i do not know, what i do know is they have never been to any dealer and came into his hands straight from the container ship.. I REPEAT THERE IS PAPERWORK FOR ALL OF THESE THEY ARE ALL 100% LEGAL.. Dont think its true, come check them out what can it hurt? Take a drive and look for yourselves.. I can gaurantee you theese will not last

Sounds legit to me! If he has all of the paper work, why discredit (I think that is a word!) him when you dont even know him? Sometimes good deals just get thrown in your lap. If you dont believe it, or dont want one, then dont post about it. If I was closer and had the extra cash laying around, I would jump all over one.

your the man deushe, i got the papers u got the cash or what.. weres ur email ill send u a pic of all the crates and the paper.. when can i expect to be paid balla?

hahaha! Now that was a call out if ever I have seen one! How does that shoe taste!

No, actually, I've got about $100,000 in the bank & the ability to borrow another $500,000 if needed. How 'bout you?

POCKET CHANGE SON POCKET CHANGE ......US MIAMI BOYS ARE REAL RESOURSEFUL ...

LOL you guys are something else i own a 4 location flooring co in south fl my company brought in 1.5million dollers last year i have 6 crews that work for me not to mention my banshee shop i n spring hill i drive a brand new caddy xtr so still wanna talk about money

count those 100's let me know how many you see and then ill post ya a couple.....lol

Edited by BANSHEEPRO

LOL you guys are something else i own a 4 location flooring co in south fl my company brought in 1.5million dollers last year i have 6 crews that work for me not to mention my banshee shop i n spring hill i drive a brand new caddy xtr so still wanna talk about money

count those 100's let me know how many you see and then ill post ya a couple.....lol

The point isn't who's got the most money- I know you don't care what I have, & I damn sure don't care about what you own or drive-the point is that I can't believe there are people on here that are naive enough to think this could be true! If I didn't live halway across the country from this "GREAT DEAL", a good friend of mine & I would take his semi & trailer along with the cash & go pick up about 50 new quads. I call this whole thing BULLSHIT!!

Edited by applpro

The point isn't who's got the most money- the point is that I can't believe there are people on here that are naive enough to think this could be true! If I didn't live halway across the country from this "GREAT DEAL", a good friend of mine & I would take his semi & trailer along with the cash & go pick up about 50 new quads. I call this whole thing BULLSHIT!!

i hate to tell ya brother but its not bullshit iv seen this before not on here but i have seen it before wele leave it at that