brand new 2007 banshees 3750 have titles with them

I OWN A 4 LOCATION CO. CALLED PORTER FLOORING INC. NOT 7 I DRIVE A CADDY XTR NOT A BENZ THIS GUY HAS CHANGED AROUND WHAT I HAVE SAID OBIVISLY JELOUS OF THE MONEY I SPEAK OF I HAVE NOT BOUGHT A SEAT AND THE SEAT I HAVE COST 450 DOLLERS FROM A LOCAL UPOLSTRY SHOP THERE ARE PEOPLE ON HERE I RACE WITH AND KNOW PERSONALY THAT CAN TELL YOU WHO IAM IF IT MATTERS THAT MUCH TO YOU I THINK IM GONNA JUST QUIT USING THIS FOURM CAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE THIS I RUN INTO THESE HATERS EVERYDAY UPSET CAUSE THEY MAKE NO MONEY AND SOME OF US DO WELL FOR OURSELVES BUT ALL AND ALL I GOT TO LOVE HATERS CAUSE ALL YOU HATERS JUST MAKE ME LOOK GREATER I WORK MY ASS OFF FOR EVERYTHING I HAVE AND I GUESS THIS GUY HAS HAD A BAD RUN IN WITH A DIRTBAG ON EBAY HOWEVER ITS NOT ME THE WHY THAT PERSON DID NOT JUST PAYPAL HIM THE 40 DOLLERS HE SPEAKS OF IS BEYOND ME GENRALY PEOPLE WHO DONT USE PAYPAL ARE ONES WHO HAVE ALLREADY FUCKED IT UP AND SCREWD SOMEONE OVER SO ITS PROBABLY GOOD FOR THIS GUY HIS SELLER CHOSE TO SEND HIM A MONEY ORDER WHATEVER ILL LOSE NO SLEEP KNOWING SOME JERSEYCAN DOSENT THINK HE LIKES ME ....LOL

not you huh. when did i mention paypal? CAUGHT.IT`S HIM.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres the deal.. 2 more days till i go home and you all get your pics and shut up..

first off, you dont believe it i dont give a fuck. I really dont care how much money you got from your flooring business.. No one is hating we just dont give a fuck.. Money obviously doesnt buy personality, and i guess thats why you dont understand why everyone on here thinks your a fuckin deushe bag.. Nobody gives a fuck what you "rolex riders" gotta say so save it.. You dont want the deal just shut up..

secound, NO SHIPPING, i repeat NO SHIPPING!

third, members coming down this weekend can vouch to this deal so i guess you should save ur stupid ass comments and wait and see. They are selling for what they are listed b/c they need to sell.. You can sell one for 8k if you wanna sit on it for months.. You really are all not getting the point.. Also i cannot reveal the source b/c what does it really matter to you? They are legal and have paperwork and are 100% legit so what the fuck do u need to know were i get them from? Does Pathmark gotta tell you were they got the canned peas and corn from? Get a clue.. You wanna buy some and make some cash than call or pm me.. Just for the love of sanity stop with the pointless posts on here..

ps if this were a scam why would i bring members to my house? give them my personal cell number? like have you even thought about it b4 you write your comments? You can see the quad all you want b4 u pay for it.. For the fake ass rich guy with the semi, for you $6500. firm..

I really dont care how much money you got from your flooring business.. No one is hating we just dont give a fuck.. Money obviously doesnt buy personality, and i guess thats why you dont understand why everyone on here thinks your a fuckin deushe bag.

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: It's probably mommy and daddy's flooring business, and mommy and daddy's money. Ohh and BansheePro, parents cars don't count either cause when you get them impounded they take them away :thumbsup: .

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: It's probably mommy and daddy's flooring business, and mommy and daddy's money. Ohh and BansheePro, parents cars don't count either cause when you get them impounded they take them away :thumbsup: .

MY MOTHER AND FATHER PASSED AWAY YEARS AGO DONT HATE ON MY RIDES YOUR PINTO GETS YOU WHERE YOU NEED TO GO TO DOIN PREATY GOOD FOR A GUY STILL SACKIN GROCERYS AT YOUR AGE...LOL

My question again, please anwser...

You have the option to get an additional 50K profit on the machines.

Are you that rich that you don't care??

It's called volume sales, the samething I do.

One of my products that costs me 400 and I sell it for 800, by the time the product is completly sold it goes for 1600, but may take a couple months to sell.

heres the deal.. 2 more days till i go home and you all get your pics and shut up..

first off, you dont believe it i dont give a fuck. I really dont care how much money you got from your flooring business.. No one is hating we just dont give a fuck.. Money obviously doesnt buy personality, and i guess thats why you dont understand why everyone on here thinks your a fuckin deushe bag.. Nobody gives a fuck what you "rolex riders" gotta say so save it.. You dont want the deal just shut up..

secound, NO SHIPPING, i repeat NO SHIPPING!

third, members coming down this weekend can vouch to this deal so i guess you should save ur stupid ass comments and wait and see. They are selling for what they are listed b/c they need to sell.. You can sell one for 8k if you wanna sit on it for months.. You really are all not getting the point.. Also i cannot reveal the source b/c what does it really matter to you? They are legal and have paperwork and are 100% legit so what the fuck do u need to know were i get them from? Does Pathmark gotta tell you were they got the canned peas and corn from? Get a clue.. You wanna buy some and make some cash than call or pm me.. Just for the love of sanity stop with the pointless posts on here..

ps if this were a scam why would i bring members to my house? give them my personal cell number? like have you even thought about it b4 you write your comments? You can see the quad all you want b4 u pay for it.. For the fake ass rich guy with the semi, for you $6500. firm..

I was going to let this die, but it's obvious that a stupid little DOUCHE-BAG like you won't quit trying to scam people!!

First off ASSHOLE- I never said I'm rich. I guess in your punk-ass tiny little world $100,000 in a bank account sounds huge- I call it a savings account.

Second- I never claimed to own any semi trucks, but I do have a good friend that owns & operates 5 over-the-road trucks & trailers.

Third- I don't come on internet sites claiming to be something I'm not, or try to scam people, or brag about what I own or drive.

I don't get my kicks by pretending to be something I'm not-unlike some phony punks!

If you really have these quads & are wanting to sell them legally, then why don't you show them to us? How about showing us pictures of each quad's VIN on the frame along with the matching paperwork for each one. If you can do this- I'll believe you're the real deal!!

OTHERWISE-SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

MY MOTHER AND FATHER PASSED AWAY YEARS AGO DONT HATE ON MY RIDES YOUR PINTO GETS YOU WHERE YOU NEED TO GO TO DOIN PREATY GOOD FOR A GUY STILL SACKIN GROCERYS AT YOUR AGE...LOL

:yelrotflmao: I got rid of that pinto years ago.

That was pretty original, isnt it past your bed time? Better have mommy tuck you in for the night, you can tell her how mean people were to you on HQ because you didn't pony up the $$$ for shit you bought.

Edited by LiftdT4R

I kinda tend to believe this is a scam as well. As much as I would like to think its real and drive my happy ass out there and get one... I call BS.

1. No pics

2. Won't list VIN numbers

3. Huge loss of profit by not going to Ebay

4. Won't ship them.

I say post a picture of the Certificate of Origin showing the VIN number next to the VIN number on the frame, then some extra pics of these beauties chillin in their crates. Might give you more credability dude.

Oh yeah... the certificate of origin comes with ATV's in the crate if I'm not mistaken... so who's to say that he didn't just yank some crates from somewhere and now he's trying to ditch the merchandise quick and make a little dough on the deal.

Post pics dude or shut your yap.

:laugh:

I OWN A 4 LOCATION CO. CALLED PORTER FLOORING INC. NOT 7 I DRIVE A CADDY XTR NOT A BENZ THIS GUY HAS CHANGED AROUND WHAT I HAVE SAID OBIVISLY JELOUS OF THE MONEY I SPEAK OF I HAVE NOT BOUGHT A SEAT AND THE SEAT I HAVE COST 450 DOLLERS FROM A LOCAL UPOLSTRY SHOP THERE ARE PEOPLE ON HERE I RACE WITH AND KNOW PERSONALY THAT CAN TELL YOU WHO IAM IF IT MATTERS THAT MUCH TO YOU I THINK IM GONNA JUST QUIT USING THIS FOURM CAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE THIS I RUN INTO THESE HATERS EVERYDAY UPSET CAUSE THEY MAKE NO MONEY AND SOME OF US DO WELL FOR OURSELVES BUT ALL AND ALL I GOT TO LOVE HATERS CAUSE ALL YOU HATERS JUST MAKE ME LOOK GREATER I WORK MY ASS OFF FOR EVERYTHING I HAVE AND I GUESS THIS GUY HAS HAD A BAD RUN IN WITH A DIRTBAG ON EBAY HOWEVER ITS NOT ME THE WHY THAT PERSON DID NOT JUST PAYPAL HIM THE 40 DOLLERS HE SPEAKS OF IS BEYOND ME GENRALY PEOPLE WHO DONT USE PAYPAL ARE ONES WHO HAVE ALLREADY FUCKED IT UP AND SCREWD SOMEONE OVER SO ITS PROBABLY GOOD FOR THIS GUY HIS SELLER CHOSE TO SEND HIM A MONEY ORDER WHATEVER ILL LOSE NO SLEEP KNOWING SOME JERSEYCAN DOSENT THINK HE LIKES ME ....LOL

Bansheepro, I dont know you and I already dont like you. You sit there and all I hear is shit comming from your mouth. No one cares what you drive, how much you make, how much your seat cost that you sit your dirty ass on. People with real money don't talk about it and brag about it on a forum. I see either 2 situations at hand, you either took over your daddys business and was left with a gold spoon in your mouth or you have a 150,000 dollar company and your more concerned with flashing your money around to make you feel like a sweet person. Go sand your hardwood floors and get the fuck out of here.

:yelrotflmao: I got rid of that pinto years ago.

That was pretty original, isnt it past your bed time? Better have mommy tuck you in for the night, you can tell her how mean people were to you on HQ because you didn't pony up the $$$ for shit you bought.

NO ACTULY LIKE I SAID MOMMYS DEAD IT WAS YOUR WIFE THAT THAT JUST LEFT FROM TUCKIN ME IN OHH AND THAT WHITE STUFF IN THE CORNER OF HER MOUTH...LOL...WE WERE JUST KISSIN PROMISE YOU GUYS TALK ALOT OF SHIT ABOUT SHIT YOU DONT KNOW ANY THING ABOUT...JACK OFFS

Bansheepro, I dont know you and I already dont like you. You sit there and all I hear is shit comming from your mouth. No one cares what you drive, how much you make, how much your seat cost that you sit your dirty ass on. People with real money don't talk about it and brag about it on a forum. I see either 2 situations at hand, you either took over your daddys business and was left with a gold spoon in your mouth or you have a 150,000 dollar company and your more concerned with flashing your money around to make you feel like a sweet person. Go sand your hardwood floors and get the fuck out of here.

MY DAD WAS A AUTOMOTIVE TECH B 4 HE DIED HE LEFT ME NOTHING YES PEOPLE WHO HAVE MONEY DONT BRAG HOWEVER IM NOT GONNA SIT HERE AND BE CALLED BROKE OVER SOME THING THAT I DIDENT EVEN BUY AND THE QWER MADE THIS STUPID SHIT UP SO WHY DONT YOU GO BACK TO SCRUB YOUR TOILETS FOR YOU 6 BUCKS AN HOUR AND STAY THE FUCK OUT MY BUSINESS

capslock.jpg

Now that there is funny...I don't care who you are.

I can't believe you guys are muddying up this guy's thread....with your I have this much money, you have this much BS...

I could care less if you have 1M or $1. Fanning Franklins on the table doesn't impress me. I can get a picture of a bunch of gold bars stacked up....does that prove it's mine? Nope....

Bansheepro, do us all a favor. Take some of that money, get a keyboard that doesn't have a broken caps lock, and learn how to use a period, comma...or other punctuation.

Aggie...you've got several interested buyers, and one willing to show up with cash and a semi.

Without posting pics and/or VIN numbers to make sure this is a square deal, I think you're wasting your time....to be honest.

If John has bought bikes on the level with you before, you've got one of our best members ready to vouch for you....but, you need to post some proof of these machines, rather than tell us about your business practices and/or your partners.

I'm not hating, not trying to sound like a dick...or even in disbelief. However, some proof would add to your credibility, and improve good faith for those willing to spend the cash and make the drive.

All I'm saying....

Look...

I'm Riiiichhhh....Biyatch...

01goldbar24knb0.jpg