cheetah cub carb ?

Kinda of like siphoning gas out of your truck with a straw, you can do it , and it will work , but not the best for sure. lol

We have built several Cubs with singles and they work alittle better with the 38 single IF you need to go that route.

I would recommend larger duals if you can.

Why dont you just get another keihin pwk35mm carb. Running a cub on a single carb is kind of shooting your self in the foot.

I agree....my 421 ran DAMN good with a pair of 35PWKs. Just pick another one up.

The ONLY reason I sold them is because I'm going alky with a fuel pump, or I would've had no problem leaving them on there....

No way... I rode that same bike with the cheetah cub.. Man.. that bike gets around...( OK, so it was mine that scared everyone away from the single carb) OK... so here is the whole thing with the bike with the single carb on the cub.... YES.. it will work and it will be quick compared to what you are used to, but no where near what it could be...PLAIN AND SIMPLE ohh Banshee-man and Polish, the whole reason it wouldn't start off line when ya dumped the clutch was the darn pick-up for the magneto. Our getto rig job to get us through the weekend wasn't alowing for the proper gap for the pickup... oh well.. it got us by.... I replaced the timing plate (again) last week and went out for a ride with the gap where it was supposed to be and it helped out A LOT!! it was night and day difference from that sunday... the damn thing set my ass on the ground....literally...It WILL actually launch now!... but back to the whole single carb deal....Don't ever buy a single carb oncce you have the cub, but if you are running one now and can't afford to upgrade to duals.. it will get you by.

ohh Banshee-man and Polish, the whole reason it wouldn't start off line when ya dumped the clutch was the darn pick-up for the magneto. Our getto rig job to get us through the weekend wasn't alowing for the proper gap for the pickup... oh well.. it got us by.... I replaced the timing plate (again) last week and went out for a ride with the gap where it was supposed to be and it helped out A LOT!!

haha man you have shity luck! lol just blaim it on bret hes a redneck .... he'll get over it and rid you something else :):evil:

No way... I rode that same bike with the cheetah cub.. Man.. that bike gets around...( OK, so it was mine that scared everyone away from the single carb) OK... so here is the whole thing with the bike with the single carb on the cub.... YES.. it will work and it will be quick compared to what you are used to, but no where near what it could be...PLAIN AND SIMPLE ohh Banshee-man and Polish, the whole reason it wouldn't start off line when ya dumped the clutch was the darn pick-up for the magneto. Our getto rig job to get us through the weekend wasn't alowing for the proper gap for the pickup... oh well.. it got us by.... I replaced the timing plate (again) last week and went out for a ride with the gap where it was supposed to be and it helped out A LOT!! it was night and day difference from that sunday... the damn thing set my ass on the ground....literally...It WILL actually launch now!... but back to the whole single carb deal....Don't ever buy a single carb oncce you have the cub, but if you are running one now and can't afford to upgrade to duals.. it will get you by.

Bro your a good dude!!!.........(whats going on with that chick on the Leykis show from your area?........I hope they catch that Bitch for killing her BF)..........anyways get that shit going and lets test it again.........Ill give you a 2 bike length head start.........Hope to camp with you soon!..ttyl

Ahh man, you guys are too much... :beer: are you coming out to Goron's for thanksgiving??? And yes... Brett is a certified redneck, :yelrotflmao: but he got the bike to atleast survive one run... i finally got them 10paddles on the bike am ready to go... i almost have the jeep ready for the dunes... we are headed down for the whole week... let me know if ya wanna camp with us

Ahh man, you guys are too much... :beer: are you coming out to Goron's for thanksgiving??? And yes... Brett is a certified redneck, :yelrotflmao: but he got the bike to atleast survive one run... i finally got them 10paddles on the bike am ready to go... i almost have the jeep ready for the dunes... we are headed down for the whole week... let me know if ya wanna camp with us

man im broke as balls... my and tyce might try to bounce out for just an over nighter once i get my carbs back... but i think we would hit glamis not gordans.. i dont know we might come out there if you guys are around casue we arnt going to take my toy hauler. so we need a place to crash lol!