pro design intake manifolds

banshee 4 me

I am wondering the same thing. I am sure there better than the stock cheap ones. I believe the aluminum will hold up for a long time, especially with the vibration coming from the motor. You cant go wrong with them. I am going to purchase a set.

In my oppinion the Boss Racing one is the best. It has a crossover tube machined in to the middle of it, That way sand and dirt cant work its way down inbetween the boost bottle or crossover tube and the intake. It aslo lifts up the carbs a little bit so you dont have to have the bolt hole on keihin carbs welded up so it dont hit on the clutch arm. It would be hard to run this intake with an air box because it moves the carbs back. It gets ride of that boost bottle and makes jetting much easier with that big hunk of junk out of the way.

They make 2 different ones. One is for stock and 28mm carbs and the other one is for 33m to 35mm carbs.

Here is a pic of mine installed.

BossIntake2.jpg

BossIntake1.jpg

The boost bottle does absolutely nothing, you don't need it, and I wouldn't get one, if you really want one, you can have one of the ones I have laying around, just pay for shipping. Also, the prodesign adapter makes it so that you can run the airbox without a lid. If you were to take the lid off your stock box, the airfilter would no longer be secured. So, that's the purpose of that.

The boost bottle does absolutely nothing, you don't need it, and I wouldn't get one, if you really want one, you can have one of the ones I have laying around, just pay for shipping. Also, the prodesign adapter makes it so that you can run the airbox without a lid. If you were to take the lid off your stock box, the airfilter would no longer be secured. So, that's the purpose of that.

I though he was talking about the billit intakes that bolt on to the cylinders not the air box adaptor plate?

• 3 weeks later...

i got a set i used to use.... they did what they are posed to do... only thingi didnt like is your bigger carbs will hit the clutch arm if you dont have reed spacers or if you dont have the bolw welded... i just had the bowl welded on mine and it was good...

got the intake with bottle for sale... also got the 34mm pjs i sued with them for sale if anyones intrested drop me a pm

I agree the 1 piece bllet intake is sweet. I am running 35mm carbs. Had to bend theclutch lever though to keep from rubbing the bottom of one of the carbs. bOOST BOTTLE IS A WAY FOR COMPANYS TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND SELL YOU CRAP AS A PERFORMANCE MOD. Waste of time and funds that could be used to builde your motor right. Remember kids money equals speed, not bolt ons or bling.