my YFZ450 a-arm install

Mullet Man

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I called Noss today, he said there is someone else making them now (cheaper. He did say that he has had alot of request and may start making them again.

im new to the site and did the install

i used raptor shocks and to my research raptor shocks are longer than yfz ones but it looks to me it sits way to low for my liking

can i get a few detailed side pics from one of you guys

thanks

kyle

I did the 450 converstion and went to yfz ends which are bigger than stock banshee. now im trying to get a plus one tie rod for the yfz from modquad . they dont make a plus one , but they are going to start from what i have been told . im still waiting for mine to show up .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I started today bolting up 2004 yfz arm, spindles, calipers, and shocks to my 1998 Banshee. Got one side done, need to make my spacers for the other side, looks like its all gonna be good. I do have some concerns, first, I got a little crazy with the cut off wheel and got into one of the welds a little, (kinda trimmed the top off of it) Second, the tie rods seem short, anyone figure out who is making the rods to order now? I will post pictures, as well as the place I got into the weld, I hit it with a belt sander to see if I could see a color change, looks like there is still good penetration so should be ok I think....

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...