LS spring trip

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

You guys might wanna set the date for one week earlier.

April 2 is the Snakehunt. I know from experience that those crazy snakehuntin mofos

start renting the campsites at least one week before the hunt, and they start arriving there

a few days early. That weekend will get a little nutz.

I'm in either way, but vote for the comfort of the earlier weekend.

You guys might wanna set the date for one week earlier.

April 2 is the Snakehunt. I know from experience that those crazy snakehuntin mofos

start renting the campsites at least one week before the hunt, and they start arriving there

a few days early. That weekend will get a little nutz.

I'm in either way, but vote for the comfort of the earlier weekend.

correct me if I am wrong but isn't snake hunt the weekend following Easter not before. I believe it says that on the waynoka site.

Whats up guys this is Drue with Dead End Racing Promotions out of Coffeyville Ks. I had not looked in the ridding events section in a while and I am glad I did tonight. Our group was planning on going down to LS very early Friday March 30th and staying throught Sunday the 1st. Also meeting us there is a large group of buggy boys with some pretty trick shit, supposedly about 10 to 12 of them. We are going to bring our portable drag light system and set up out on the sand as long as we can get away with it. It would be great if we could meet up with all of ya.

Now that would be tight to have the lights. I know they have an actual track but as for getting to use it and how much $ it costs and upkeep of it I dunno. 1st time I went the gates were open to it so we just helped ourselves, but this last time it was closed off.

If mine's runnin I'll probably be there. Along with 4 or 5 others.

I still plan on being there for sure...I'll have two banshees and my friend will have his craptor....not sure if anyone else from my area will be there, but I definitely plan on making this trip. I'm pretty sure I checked the calendar for snake hunt and I don't think it's the weekend after this trip, but I'll check again. I tried to take that into account when planning the trip, cause I'd rather not go on a busy weekend...but I'll check again :beer:

sounds good to me dread the drive map quest says its 17 hr drive from my house ill have my two shees

We will all be there from coffeyville 30th 31st &1st and we will be bringing the drag lights, we will just set them up out on the sand somewhere it is nice and flat. we will be willing to run our lights and let people race with us as long as it is not a hassel and people behave theirselves. where is every one trying to camp at. Our group usually trys to camp close to the entrance by the dragstrip.

It will be the fist time ive road on sand myself looking forward to the trip im going to try and go three or four times through out the year what type and size tires should i get one of mt bikes has 485 cheetah and the other is 688 d.m. i have got the time off to go just need the dates so i can plan it

• 3 weeks later...
So who's still in for this trip? I may not have my drag bike done in time but I'll have a banshee to ride, regardless...I and 2 or 3 of my local friends will be going, who else is definitely gonna be there? :cool:

I'm gonna try and make it this year. Will probably just fly to Kansas and camp out with WesW and guard the beer.