LS spring trip

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why heck yes. Everyone thats anyone is gonna be there right?! If nothing else at least for the day.

Why heck yes. Everyone thats anyone is gonna be there right?! If nothing else at least for the day.

Outstanding! I am definitely gonna be there the whole weekend this time, we're coming prepared with propane just in case some freak of nature blizzard decides to blow through again

Nevermind. My parents seem to think that every last one of you guys is a petofile(sp)

LMAO, are you serious?

I'm going to try and get out there with badass...but, it'll be cutting close to my 10 mil build time.

I really don't feel like driving to LS from MI to get bugs worked out....

Jeffro, since I'm running alky, and a lot of it...will there be areas to get the trucks close, etc?

I don't want to be wasting others time running out of fuel all the damn time!!

I'm going to try and get out there with badass...but, it'll be cutting close to my 10 mil build time.

You can do it! Hell, I haven't even started rebuilding my drag bike, and am about to tear apart my trail bike...you have plenty of time! :biggrin:

I just reserved my camping area...same as last year...1b, 2b, and 3b. Tyler, you're more than welcome to claim 3b again if you want it. I should only need 1.5 of the 3 spots I reserved, lol :beer:

https://secure.ismasters.com/%7Elspsonli/cg...site_select.cgi

You can do it! Hell, I haven't even started rebuilding my drag bike, and am about to tear apart my trail bike...you have plenty of time! :biggrin:

I just reserved my camping area...same as last year...1b, 2b, and 3b. Tyler, you're more than welcome to claim 3b again if you want it. I should only need 1.5 of the 3 spots I reserved, lol :beer:

Hay man cant wait to meet you either by the way how can I reserve a camp site? did you just go on waynoka.com and get the number or something? let me know cause I wanna get a spot close to you guys. by the way thats at the south cam grounds not the north right? cause the north side blows.

Believe me Travis, I'm all for going, meeting up and having a good weekend of riding, and maybe a beer or 12...LOL.

But, I'm not making this the virgin voyage for my new motor/chassis. I'd like to get a day or two on the ice with this build to work out any bugs or problems.

Early last year, I made a dune trip and up north trail trip (yes....cubs are not for trails) and pretty much sat at camp the whole time. And...you can't drink at Silver Lake...so, I was bored out of my skull.

Too far to drive and too much money to be a parking lot jockey!!!

JT and I and the crew had a good time last weekend of Silver Lake last year, I can only imagine what kind of time all of us knuckleheads would have, and what kind of trouble we could stir up....LOL

:beer:

Jeffro, since I'm running alky, and a lot of it...will there be areas to get the trucks close, etc?

youll be there..i have faith in you. if you run out of fuel ill pull you on my banshee with the 14 paddle haulers.. i cant promise youll come away clean tho. :biggrin: we also have the 450's we use as tow rigs sometimes..

sweet. im gonna plan on that then. as of right now, thats what im doing..should be a fun trip..

youll be there..i have faith in you. if you run out of fuel ill pull you on my banshee with the 14 paddle haulers.. i cant promise youll come away clean tho. :biggrin: we also have the 450's we use as tow rigs sometimes..

Note to self:

Do not roost Tyler or Travis, as funny as it might sound or seem at the time, being at the business end of a cub with paddles being TOWED is not fun...from the towee perspective....

:whistling:

However, beer will be provided to wash out the grit.

Like I told my buddy Bob...be prepared to get shitty and gritty...LOL.

Hay man cant wait to meet you either by the way how can I reserve a camp site? did you just go on waynoka.com and get the number or something? let me know cause I wanna get a spot close to you guys. by the way thats at the south cam grounds not the north right? cause the north side blows.

PM sent :beer:

Believe me Travis, I'm all for going, meeting up and having a good weekend of riding, and maybe a beer or 12...LOL.

But, I'm not making this the virgin voyage for my new motor/chassis. I'd like to get a day or two on the ice with this build to work out any bugs or problems.

I know exactly what you mean. Last spring trip my banshee made it out on the sand maybe twice, both times running like crap. I had changed a few things just before the trip and knew I shouldn't have...I was just after more power, lol. Needless to say my 450 was ridden almost the whole trip, but I still had a great time hanging out with everyone and watching others run out at the strip. It would be cool if you can make it, but understand if you can't. :beer:

If the truck has a roll bar, put a flag on it and drive it to the dragstrip. Last I knew, even those that I call more of a light bar would get you thru the gate and it's a straight shot from the south gate to the dragstrip.