300ft sand drag track in florida

535banshee

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah Jason is PW`ed, He doesnt even own a quad anymore !!!! LMAO

But Please do share the pics, Us FAT boys may look funny on the banshees, But we were out running the rest of them !!!!! :biggrin:

I did there in the pic section (I just edited my last post too check it) I didn't realize you were on now :banghead:

yeah I don't even own a bike anymore, used to have one, but money became an object to keep up and I opted to get married instead, so know I just go around and pit bit*h for troy and don. No don, serious man that bike was smooth leaving the line but felt like you hit the hose about the 60 ft. I am not sure what my 60 ft. times were. To be honest I didn't grab any time slips, because I was dissapointed we didn't get in the 3's on both of the bikes. I just feel the track wasn't there for it yesterday, but it was kind of a let down to me. oh well we will give it another shot in april.

it was pretty cool watching the fast bikes run. dynodon, i was trying to meet up with you but every time i saw you you were working on someone elses bike or up at the booth. maybe next time. i met up with dave and joe, and had a good time chit chatting with them. i also had a good time at the concert with joe and his dad. i plan on being down there in april to check out the festivities again. hopefully the camping area won't be as packed as it was this past weekend. i was told by many people that this past weekend is by far their busiest weekend of the year. i hope they are right, it was way too caotic.

what happened to chris's bike, the blueish one? it looked like the chain popped and took off the exhaust????? any significant engine damage?

Yeah, The next event wont be so heckteck, That is always a VERY busy event for C&R !!!!

You should have walked up and said something, I would talk anyway, But thats the way I am !!!!

Next event will be run a little different, we are gonna try to run likea NHRA format. This way everyone will have a chance to be on the track through out the day, and maybe aleve some of the bumps.

we had a great time racing, and meeting some new faces!! I cant wait until the next event, we will be gunning for the three`s for sure

you won't be the only one....i talked to troy today, and i am dissappointed that we didn't hit the 3's....after looking at the videos, i don't feel my driving was that great, and that is the main reason we didn't go into the 3's on saturday. i am going to tighten up next race, and see what we can do. the more i watch the videos, the more i see i need to correct to get better and we are gonna work on that. i am just totaly freaking bummed out that we didn't atleast run some 3's.

• 15 years later...