300ft sand drag track in florida

535banshee

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we will have a timing system for this sundays race. it will have a tree and a win light. this is a back up system but will work good for this event. might have the sprinkler system up and running to

NO TIMES, it will have a start light, win light, IT WILL NOT HAVE TIMES.....

OK ILL CYA THERE PROBABLY BRING OUT A 450 BANSHEES STILL WAITING ON PARTS BUT COULD I GET AN ADRESS SO IN CAN MAPQUEST IT THANKS BRO

that sure is pretty, i hope it runs as good as it looks....

oh there will be a PA system there and the mouth of the south is going to be there too....see all of you on sunday....

we will have a timing system for this sundays race. it will have a tree and a win light. this is a back up system but will work good for this event. might have the sprinkler system up and running to

rock on man any t shirts ready or no im hyped

ya so do i we will see it wont be ready for the weekend but it comin along preaty quick should do ok though

ya so do i we will see it wont be ready for the weekend but it comin along preaty quick should do ok though

WHAT A GREAT TIME and a great track great time was had by all cant wait till its all in form keep us posted oh and best wishes to smoke and his unforantant appedxx prob...get well soon bro....rob

The one who had the appendix surgery was Troy, aka Cut, orange crush. NOT Smoke dog !!

I bet no-one complained about not having enough shut down !!!!

we should have all the water system in next week, so that will improve the track conditions and DUST !!

I second the request for the pics !!!! ANYONE !?!?!?!?!

Today it was great to actually run my bike in the sand. It has never been in the sand before except last month at C&R Motorsports with the wrong gearing. I run at the 1/8 mile track more than any place else. Im glad we have the sand track to run. Don will you and Troy be out at C&R Motorsports next Sunday? Tell Troy that I hope he recovers soon so he can get back on the track to race that 7 mil.

yep lets see em

OHH SORRY DON YEA TROY I KNEW WHO I WAS TALKIN ABOUT....LOL HOPE HE GETS TO FEELIN BETTER ILL POST SOME PICS NOW

The one who had the appendix surgery was Troy, aka Cut, orange crush. NOT Smoke dog !!

I bet no-one complained about not having enough shut down !!!!

we should have all the water system in next week, so that will improve the track conditions and DUST !!

I second the request for the pics !!!! ANYONE !?!?!?!?!

OHH SORRY DON YEA TROY I KNEW WHO I WAS TALKIN ABOUT....LOL HOPE HE GETS TO FEELIN BETTER ILL POST SOME PICS NOW

WELL SORRY GUYS HERES SOME PICS DONT REALLY KNOW HOW TO POST THEM SO I THINK I DID IT LIKE 12 TIMES BUT HEY AT LEAST YA GOT SOME THING TO LOOK AT NOW

rob, we are going to have to school you on how to post pics. i am sorry i didnt post any pics but i totally forgot to take some. i was talking to everyone and getting thier input i totally forgot about it. rob it was really nice meeting you. hope you come out again and bring some of your friends. thank you guys for coming out. we will have sprinkler system up and running on sunday. we will be also moving the return lane back farther and making it wider. some guys tode me that there was some stumps in the middle of the return lane also. they will be removed this weekend also. the grass on the return lane will also be removed. this way you can tell where the return lane is. i have learned alot from thus tnt that i will start to work on to make the track better. troy i hope you get better soon you fag!

p.s. troy if you didnt put those things in your ass this wouldnt have happened :yelrotflmao:

rob, we are going to have to school you on how to post pics. i am sorry i didnt post any pics but i totally forgot to take some. i was talking to everyone and getting thier input i totally forgot about it. rob it was really nice meeting you. hope you come out again and bring some of your friends. thank you guys for coming out. we will have sprinkler system up and running on sunday. we will be also moving the return lane back farther and making it wider. some guys tode me that there was some stumps in the middle of the return lane also. they will be removed this weekend also. the grass on the return lane will also be removed. this way you can tell where the return lane is. i have learned alot from thus tnt that i will start to work on to make the track better. troy i hope you get better soon you fag!

p.s. troy if you didnt put those things in your ass this wouldnt have happened :yelrotflmao:

YEA YEA YEA i need pic schooling...lol but at least i got some pics ehh .anyhow all i can do is ride not real pc smart if i was mabe i wouldent be sweatin for a living....lol had alot of fun and got lots of people over here preaty hyped about it so we should be raren to go come jan or if its ready sooner keep me posted mY # is 352-597-7158 let me know whats goin on and if i can help