300ft sand drag track in florida

535banshee

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is it going ot work at the track. are you going to have to pay a one time yearly fee like kroom.

What do you guys have in mind just to have an idea?

Members of the "club" pay a yearly fee, which will get you free T&T, specific pit parking, a track shirt, possible off race day T&T if enough members want it, parts @ dealer cost through Extreme atv`s.

For anyone who just wants to race: there will be a race fee, I believe that the kids class will be 10.00

The UTE class will be 15.00

Sport class ( 4 Strokes) will be 20.00

Two stroke class will be 20.00

The Outlaw class will be 25.00

These are per bike, per class class. We are a NON profit club, everything that comes in from the drag track will be going BACK into the track to improve the facility !!

I also believe that we all agreed on double elimination, with a buy back in the first round only.

we will be running Bracket, and heads up races

hey don , let me know if theres something i can contribute to the track ..... Logos , banners , stickers ? Maybe stickers for each member or racer that day ? Id love to see the sand draggin here in fla get really big .

As to the classes..... You will have stock cyl's running agasint bb cheetah's ? LOL

im all for it / down to go out there and have a good time ... keep us posted man im sure the real fla drag boys will show up .

ps. nice bikes man , i did not honestly know people in fla even drag raced as hardcore as your setups.......... Lookin forward to see'ing her run ....

hey don , let me know if theres something i can contribute to the track ..... Logos , banners , stickers ? Maybe stickers for each member or racer that day ? Id love to see the sand draggin here in fla get really big .

As to the classes..... You will have stock cyl's running agasint bb cheetah's ? LOL

im all for it / down to go out there and have a good time ... keep us posted man im sure the real fla drag boys will show up .

ps. nice bikes man , i did not honestly know people in fla even drag raced as hardcore as your setups.......... Lookin forward to see'ing her run ....

this sounds good to me! what i need right now is someone to come up with a logo for the track. this way i can start on stickers,shirts and etc. the water guy giving us everything just fell threw :down: , but they did say they would sell everthing to us at cost :shrug: if anyone does sprinkler systems and wants to sponser fell free to call me at 239-253-2616. the power from the poll is being worked out right now so maybe that will be done soon?

The HP is around 115, Its just a little 4 mil, but a STRONG one !! The weight??? I dont know exactly, I do know that it is light as hell compared to most ridgid chassis. I would guess around

265lbs, Again I have not weighed it.

By the way, its on alky, 1-5 override 39mm carbs, egt, lock up and MEAN

The HP is around 115, Its just a little 4 mil, but a STRONG one !! The weight??? I dont know exactly, I do know that it is light as hell compared to most ridgid chassis. I would guess around

265lbs, Again I have not weighed it.

By the way, its on alky, 1-5 override 39mm carbs, egt, lock up and MEAN

more like 225 # you can stand over it and pick it up

Same goes for me I have a small shop down in Miami and if there are any parts the riders need I will be glad to help them out with pricing. I know how expensive a hobby can get.

Still getting the page up and running have a lot of helmets on there now will be putting more ATV parts hopefully by the end of the month.

www.badboyzcycles.com