300ft sand drag track in florida

535banshee

as for running on the track in nov. it will be up to me to make that call before the event. i dont want to have people on it if we are in the middle of working on the track itself. if we are not doing anything on the track that weekend "come on down". the sprinkler system will be going in this weekend. if everything goes as planned i might wet the track and hold some races just for fun unitl it opens in the future. i will let everyone know this weekend if that will happen or not.

if i let everyone come on down this nov. for tnt and some friendly racing you better show up.lol

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good

do you have any ideas if your going to have anything special going on the opening day?

CR Motorsports always has events there, our opening day will be on there event day (weekend) as well, so there will be something else going on too !!!

We are talking with another club that wants to race at the track as well, but they have all sand rails, and trucks. DONT worry about the condition of the track though !! we are going to run them on a different day as us quad guys, so we will always have the best possible track conditions to run on !!!

It should be a good time, just F.Y.I, your gate fee also includes a camp site at the track for anyone who chooses to camp !!!

everyone come on down. it will be a great time and some good racing for sure. i cant wait to get done with this track so i can finally relax for once. if you guys want you can come on down on nov.11th. crmotorsports park is having a event and we are inviting you guys to come and see the track. i hope the track will be ready soon but the well not working out last weekend has but us behind. drilling a new well this weekend hope everything works out so we can put this sprinkler system in and move on to other things

we will be doing some gruge races this sunday at the track. this will be to let everyone to see the track and get a pretaste of the track. the track doesnt have a timing systm or sprinkles up and running yet. wewill have them up and running real soon. for more info call jeff at 239-253-2616

HEY GUYS SAID IT ONCE AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN IF YA NEED ANYTHING ANY HELP ANY STUFF ANY ANYTHING FOR THIS LET ME KNOW I DONT MIND HELPIN CANT WAIT TO GET THIS GOIN I GOT A COUPLE BIKES ALLREADY READY TO RUN...LOL....JUST PM ME FOR MY NUMBER OR DON MAY STILL HAVE IT JUST LET ME KNOW

HEY GUYS SAID IT ONCE AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN IF YA NEED ANYTHING ANY HELP ANY STUFF ANY ANYTHING FOR THIS LET ME KNOW I DONT MIND HELPIN CANT WAIT TO GET THIS GOIN I GOT A COUPLE BIKES ALLREADY READY TO RUN...LOL....JUST PM ME FOR MY NUMBER OR DON MAY STILL HAVE IT JUST LET ME KNOW

you just need to show up and help out. i have posted it on all the web sites that we are there every sunday from 9:30 until ?. right now you need to come down this sunday to help support the track with this gruge thing we are having. bring your bikes and lets do some racing

you just need to show up and help out. i have posted it on all the web sites that we are there every sunday from 9:30 until ?. right now you need to come down this sunday to help support the track with this gruge thing we are having. bring your bikes and lets do some racing

oh we gonna be doing some racing for sure....