glamis

r/atvshee

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope no gas ot there... your going to need to get another can... dont waste 30 bucks and get a vp can... go to walmart and get a gas can they are lke 9-12 buks...

i have 25 gallons as well and like he said i think by sunday im going to be doing ALOT of nothing...

I'll get at least one more can. Thank you guys.

I'll see you guys on the washes or in Olds, I'll be the one kicking 4 strokes' a$$es on a yellow 06 banshee :cool:

IT IS DUNES TIME ! ! !

Fuck! I didnt close my dryer door all the way. I gotta wait for the cycle to go through again. then I'm off!

I'm bringing both Banshees now. I'll just do a little work on the 2nd while Im hanging at camp.

I'll have my ATC70 too. If you see an all black little 3 wheeler at Boardmanville, thats me!

Unfortunately I don't get to go this weekend so I want to see lots of footage, vids, pics from the BHQers out at Glamis!

Sounds like fun..We are cruising out next weekend with a few banshee's. if anyone will be out there next weekend the 4th...lets get together.

Just got back.Bansh-eman and Polish are some great guys,Much thanks goes out to them for

giving host to one hell of a weekend.Cant wait tell next time!Met a few other BHQ's out

there it was great to put faces to the screen names :notworthy::notworthy::thanks:

Edited by Jokerzwild