glamis

r/atvshee

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright i got an idea on saving gas. since my pingel is an aftermarket one i can open it up half way to let less gas in but i dont know what this would do but im pretty sure that would save alot of gas...if it works out then me and my dad might be in for china, plus we can strap down a gas can since he has a six pack rack :evil:

so not sweetmaries, where is the beach store?

its past gecko on the 78... right before the railroad tracks... you cant miss it

alright i got an idea on saving gas. since my pingel is an aftermarket one i can open it up half way to let less gas in but i dont know what this would do but im pretty sure that would save alot of gas...if it works out then me and my dad might be in for china, plus we can strap down a gas can since he has a six pack rack :evil:

i dont thihnk having that pingle will matter... your carbs are only going to take in so much fuel when your slides are cracked open... the bigger pingle just allows your bowl to stay full when you are on those long wot pulls and your carbs are drinking the fuel...

Could you guys have picked a bigger cluster-fuck to meet at? the store on a holiday weekend is going to be packed with every kook and Flatbiller this side of Gecko!

well we could have made it brawley slide.. or better yet devils punch bowl... but then again we would have like 4 ppl that knows how to get there and it would endup at the store anyways...

My neighbors are starting to get anoyed because Ive been strarting the shee everyday

for a week getting it washed tuned and just because I wanted to here the sweet sound of

the SHEE!!!!!!! :evil:

I cant wait tell we're rippen the dunes only two more days :woot:

My neighbors are starting to get anoyed because Ive been strarting the shee everyday

for a week getting it washed tuned and just because I wanted to here the sweet sound of

the SHEE!!!!!!! :evil:

I cant wait tell we're rippen the dunes only two more days :woot:

my neighbors have called the cops on me,i turn that thing on all the time,to tune it,but i dont get out of hand,and started at midnight.cant wait to meet up w everyone. :beer:

Man! I might join you guys. My friends are flaking out one at a time and some say they won't be out till noon on Saturday. I won't know for sure till Thursday. But that's going to be sweet seeing all these banshees lined up and taking off at the same time.

Edited by phxrider

I wish i could go, anyone know where my 05 YFZ450 is, it got stolen in the phoenix area... blue and white, big gun evo X exhaust on it (missing spark arrestor and silencer because its in my tool box), sand gecko paddles were on it when it got jacked in april... anyhow, if someone has a quad/bike i could borrow, i have a chevy 1500 that i can tow with...

Guys do you know if I can get VP gas on glamis?

I am taking 10 galons, but I am not sure if is going to be enough to ride from thursday afternoon to sunday noon. I only have 2 containers and I don't want to buy another one, I will there is no way I can get 110 octane gas on glamis.

You wont have enough fuel period........unless you plan on riding only 1 hour per day.............There is no race fuel in Glamis...........I am bringing 25 gallons of Race fuel....and honestly I done even think I will have enough..........so Sunday riding I will prolly be running on fuems :down:

Guys do you know if I can get VP gas on glamis?

I am taking 10 galons, but I am not sure if is going to be enough to ride from thursday afternoon to sunday noon. I only have 2 containers and I don't want to buy another one, I will there is no way I can get 110 octane gas on glamis.

nope no gas ot there... your going to need to get another can... dont waste 30 bucks and get a vp can... go to walmart and get a gas can they are lke 9-12 buks...

You wont have enough fuel period........unless you plan on riding only 1 hour per day.............There is no race fuel in Glamis...........I am bringing 25 gallons of Race fuel....and honestly I done even think I will have enough..........so Sunday riding I will prolly be running on fuems :down:

i have 25 gallons as well and like he said i think by sunday im going to be doing ALOT of nothing...