glamis

r/atvshee

That sounds like a killer plan, Im going this weekend to just break in my engine. I just got it built so this weekend is a take it easy on the shee weekend. But the 28th i will be rippin it up, My buddy with a 450 and I will be going, maybe his little bro to. Just keep me posted, my email is bansheeforever@hotmail.com

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why dont we get are heads togather and meet for a ride..........maybe to china wall..............9 am Saturday morning...........the earlier the better.........anybody know of a place to meet..........maybe the Glamis beach store.........HUH Guys HUH!!!..............A nice BHQ picture would be nice to post of all of us...........anybody?

If you know of anything better Post It!!!!!

hey dude iam in,but ill take the shee to the glamis store,and take a pic,but ill take my slow as ltr450 to china wall.no way ill make their,and back on 1 gas tank.i have a black n orange shee.or if i cant make it cruise down to olds hill,iam sure we could gather at least 100 banshees,and take a pic for the hq?shit we can all ride up olds n take a pic of that.roost on some hondas,and slow pokes. :beer: please reply??????????

hey dude iam in,but ill take the shee to the glamis store,and take a pic,but ill take my slow as ltr450 to china wall.no way ill make their,and back on 1 gas tank.i have a black n orange shee.or if i cant make it cruise down to olds hill,iam sure we could gather at least 100 banshees,and take a pic for the hq?shit we can all ride up olds n take a pic of that.roost on some hondas,and slow pokes. :beer: please reply??????????

that would be sick.....im gonna try to make it to china,but after that i'll most likely be at olds

instead of turning off the 8 and going to the 78 you stay on the 8 for about 20-30 more min and there is an exit right off the 8 to gordons well you can go oneither side of the 8 to ride...

I'll be there! not sure if we're going to Glamis or Gordon's. I think Gordon's is the SH*T for dunning.

Does anyone in the Phoenix area know where I can get a pair of 8 paddle haulers before next weekend? Hardly anyone stocks them. Screw Lewies has them for $98. I'm trying to find a better deal.

20x10x10 8-paddle (Not the extremes)

Edited by phxrider

I'll be there! not sure if we're going to Glamis or Gordon's. I think Gordon's is the SH*T for dunning.

Does anyone in the Phoenix area know where I can get a pair of 8 paddle haulers before next weekend? Hardly anyone stocks them. Screw Lewies has them for $98. I'm trying to find a better deal.

20x10x10 8-paddle (Not the extremes)

go to r atv mx warehouse they have every size and paddles of skat tracs and im pretty sure they will have 8 pdl haulers in stock

keep going past gekco and its right there at the rail road tracks... why you guys campin at gekco? all the riding is at olds lol now you got to use a 1/4 tank to get there booooo

yeah, really..all my loser buddy's idea to camp @ gecko :shrug: ...

how much gas will i need from the store to china wall?

yeah, really..all my loser buddy's idea to camp @ gecko :shrug: ...

how much gas will i need from the store to china wall?

At least a full tank!!!!

It sounds as thought a lot of guys will have a tough time making because of Gas Issues..........It is a ways out there ...............If we are all able to change plans so everyone can enjoy the fun.......I think we should do that!!!.............Maybe just a dune ride......and hang out at olds hill...........I have a 4 gallon tank i I will have a 1/4 tank after a china wall ride..............any body down for just a dunable ride.........so a lot of us HQers can meet one another.............If this sounds good to everyone please post........your reply

we can all still meet a Glamis Beach Store and hit the dunes from there............Maybe take a ride over by Gecko rode.........(for some Bowl riding)..........

Polish :thumbsup:

Glamis Beach Store 9am for a HQer dune ride...............

At least a full tank!!!!

It sounds as thought a lot of guys will have a tough time making because of Gas Issues..........It is a ways out there ...............If we are all able to change plans so everyone can enjoy the fun.......I think we should do that!!!.............Maybe just a dune ride......and hang out at olds hill...........I have a 4 gallon tank i I will have a 1/4 tank after a china wall ride..............any body down for just a dunable ride.........so a lot of us HQers can meet one another.............If this sounds good to everyone please post........your reply

we can all still meet a Glamis Beach Store and hit the dunes from there............Maybe take a ride over by Gecko rode.........(for some Bowl riding)..........

i say we keep the plan for china wall and meet at the store for now then once we see who all shows up we can talk it over and maybe hit olds or brawley slide.. lets try to make a ride out of it... anyone and everyone will be at olds so nothing new there... lets try to get an bhq dune going so we can take a nice big ass pict and pin it here whitouy abunch of drunk jackasses at olds...

i say we keep the plan for china wall and meet at the store for now then once we see who all shows up we can talk it over and maybe hit olds or brawley slide.. lets try to make a ride out of it... anyone and everyone will be at olds so nothing new there... lets try to get an bhq dune going so we can take a nice big ass pict and pin it here whitouy abunch of drunk jackasses at olds...

word...the drunk people piss me off :down: .....if it wasnt for my dual pingle i probably wouldnt be complaining about gas :banghead: ........what about lizard hill?....how long does it take to get to china and is it like a highway like how it is to get to olds because if it is then im sure i can have some fun.....i'm gonna try to nonstop ride sunday to actually see how long my gas will last :ninja:

word...the drunk people piss me off :down: .....if it wasnt for my dual pingle i probably wouldnt be complaining about gas :banghead: ........what about lizard hill?....how long does it take to get to china and is it like a highway like how it is to get to olds because if it is then im sure i can have some fun.....i'm gonna try to nonstop ride sunday to actually see how long my gas will last :ninja:

from olds to china its all BIG SOFT dunes... no way your going out and back without a FULL tank... and when i say full i dont mean close to the top its ON the lip... i BARLEY made it back on reserve last weekend.. but i have bad riding habits and pin it alot more then i really need to :)

At least a full tank!!!!

well i think just keep the original plans,and we can all go for a dune ride.but i still think that we should all go to olds at the end of the ride or whatever.or meet at beach store 9am take a dune ride to olds,and the guys that cant make it to china wall,stay at olds,but lets just all agree to meet at the beach store on saturday.